A2Z Pest Control

Reviews for A2Z Pest Control

james
james
1 review Ottawa, ON

Terrific, professional, and knowledgable!

I hired A2Z for advice on something scurrying in the wall. He was thorough, friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the visit. I like that he preferred a minimally invasive approach too instead of just going to right punching holes int he walls. So good!

Thanks James, we are glad to hear like our services

Angela
Angela

Wasp nest

I submitted my email request and within 10 minutes Kumar contacted me to set up an appointment for the next day. Kumar was polite, professional and punctual. I would recommend this company.

Thanks for the review, we are glad that you liked our service.

Sylvie
Sylvie

Wasps Treatment

I called A2Z Pest Control late at night when I noticed that wasps were making their way in my basement wall. Kumar called me back early the next morning and came the same afternoon to do a treatment. Almost two weeks later, the wasps had found another way to get into the same wall but through another crack. Again, this was late in the night and Kumar responded very early in the morning. He arrived at my home at 11:00 am that same day. He did a second treatment at no cost. I was very impressed to see that they do respect their warranty policy. He was very professional and respectful. I am extremely satisfied with their service and would not hesitate to recommend this company. Thank you Kumar!!

Thanks for the review, i am happy that you liked our service.

Agnès
Agnès

Successful wasp removal

We hired A2Z Pest Control to remove wasps that had found a home within our walls. They provided excellent service. They were also among the cheapest companies we contacted, and showed up within a day. No more wasps in our walls! Very satisfied.

Thanks for the review, we do best to help our community.

Outdoor boxes, rat control

I love beside an Air BnB that was not maintained, and the garbage attracted rats who started multiplying. The pest control products from Home Depot were not working.

I contacted A2Z pest control. They were quick to respond, polite and the product worked.

I recommend choosing this company.

Thanks For the review, we are happy that you are satisfied with our service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Commercial food store inspection

I have 5 commercial food store, all of this store is serviced by A2Z Pest Control, tech is very professional, knowledgeable and punctual on time, I highly recommend their service whoever need pest control services.

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you liked out service.

More about A2Z Pest Control

A2Z Pest Control is a local business in Ottawa valley, we have been treating thousands of residential and commercial customers in the valley and as soon as you choose our services we know what is necessary for you. We understand your problem and concerned and give right full solution. Our developed experience and knowledge are second to none. We provide services for all the pest types in Ottawa and surrounding region.

We take a personal approach to pest control. No two situations are identical, so we spend time to understand your unique requirements and recommend the best treatment solution for you. We work closely with homeowners and businesses alike to provide reliable and quality pest treatment and pest prevention programs.