Rod's Garden Care

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Victoria BC V8P 4V8

Review for Rod's Garden Care

More about Rod's Garden Care

SInce 1983 I have been building gardens for my clients on Vancouver Island. I began cutting grass and weeding flower beds, and gradually moved on to designing and installing irrigation systems. My clients would often ask me if I did other projects like stonework or fences. I would then learn how to do them and say yes I can do that for you. So over time I have learned many skills and turn down fewer and fewer opportunities. I like getting to know my clients and often develop friendships that last for years after the job is complete. This is very satisfying for me and I love the pleasure my work gives to my clients.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Sprinkler Systems, and Tree Service
I grow bamboo for my landscaping projects, mostly the golden type, but sometimes I have the black variety.
Landscape design and installation, Irrigation design and installation, including drip systems and sub-surface irrigation for lawns. gazebos, patios, trellises, water features, fences, raised beds, dry stone walls.
I use Toro irrigation products and Bluelok piping where possible (new systems for instance)
Western/Californian Landscape Design, Japanese style carpentry, zen gardens/ quiet meditative spaces, native plants, perennial flower gardens, river rock gardens with boulders and standing stones.
Irrigation design and installation, Japanese carpentry for fences, gazebos and other creative garden components, dry stone walls
1983
Work delivered as promised-repaired for free.
Cheque, E-transfer, cash
No minimum job
PROJECT RATE
Depends on the skill level. Irrigation-70/hr, basic landscaping 50/hr.
Guaranteed workmanship, payment upon completion.