Dream Exteriors Canada

21 Honey Bend ON N5R 1L2
Dream Exteriors Canada

N/A

Reviews for Dream Exteriors Canada

Be the first to write a review!

Have you hired Dream Exteriors Canada? Write a review and earn our First to Review badge.

More about Dream Exteriors Canada

Our Story

Welcome! I am Josiah Gouin, proud owner of Dream Exteriors Canada and this is my family.

Ever since I was young, I have had a remarkable passion for home design and transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary.

Over the years I have had the privilege to work with some of the top companies in the exterior home renovation industry across North America and completed over 3,000 projects with homeowners redesigning and transforming their houses into their dream homes.

I recognized I had an opportunity with Dream Exteriors to positively change homeowners perceptions and experiences of working with a home renovation company. I personally embarked on a mission to build a company that committed to always putting the customer first. On that fundamental belief, Dream Exteriors Canada was born.

Founded on the principles of building and maintaining honest and trusting relationships with homeowners, Dream Exteriors is devoted on delivering quality customer service with the highest level of satisfaction guaranteed. I understand that developing a project with homeowners should be a unique and exciting experience as well as educational in order for them to be completely satisfied and committed to the changes they are making to their homes.

Dream Exteriors Canada puts YOU first.

From my family to yours, we would like to personally thank you for your interest in Dream Exteriors Canada and invite you to reach out should you have any further questions or wish to book a zero-hassle consultation.

Sincerely,

Josiah Gouin & Family
DREAM EXTERIORS CANADA
(519) 630-8161

Roofing and Siding
Roofing Products Owens Corning Certainteed Euroshield Siding Products Roofing Ventilation Eavestrough and Gutter Guards Skylights
Roofing Roofing Repair Siding Soffit and Fascia Eavestrough & Gutter Guards Attic Insulation
2015
ALL Major Payment types Accepted. Financing Available
Working at Heights and all Safety Certifications
Yes. 10 Years on Workmanship plus respective warranty. Kindly ask for more details.