All State Roofing Inc.

Toronto ON M8Z 1S4
All State Roofing Inc.

Reviews for All State Roofing Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Remove and replace shingles

Large 2 story house with steep roof. They showed up right on time , were fully prepared for the job and the 7 or so guys worked as a team like clockwork. I had gotten 3 other quotes and Ilir was pretty much in the middle but I trusted him right from the start. Glad I did. Next time I'll just call these guys and no one else. Did a great job in all respects.

thank you for the review and pleasure doing Business. with you

Marina Moniz
Marina Moniz

Had our roof replaced right after we bought the house 10 years ago. Ilir and his crew were super professional, the price was very reasonable and there was no mess left behind. Called him after the big storm we had recently and he came the next day to make sure that everything was still intact. Thank you for your quick response and for putting me at ease, because my husband wanted to go up and check himself. Highly recommend his services.

Roof Replacement

We were referred by our neighbour to All-State Roofing. In providing a quote they were on time, honest and thorough with a more affordable cost compared to others, plus a 10 year warranty.

The team was on time, hard-working, meticulous, very pleasant and provided excellent service! They have been doing this for many years and it could be seen by how they work as a team with how efficient they are. They take care of your property by laying tarps around the house to catch debris and they clean up so well after that you would not even know they were here (except for the gorgeous roof)! They replaced our shingles and flashing, and after inspecting, I am so happy we were referred to them and ended up choosing them!

I HIGHLY recommend All-State Roofing to replace your roof.

thank you for your review i really appreciate it

cathy
cathy

Small repair for tree damage

On Monday evening a large city tree fell ripping down the electrical service entrance, damaging cars and puncturing the roof.
We did not see the roof puncture until late Tuesday because of the heavy tree branches and tree parts.
Many years ago Ilir’s company, All State roofing, had re-shingled the roof.
When asked to repair the roof puncture he arrived within twelve hours and quickly and professionally repaired the puncture.
His service charge for the work was extremely reasonable and fair.
We could not have asked for better contractor to perform the work.

Christine
Christine

Thrilled with All State roofing workmanship and excellent customer service!!!

All state roofing was recommended to us by two of our neighbors and we are so glad they were available when we needed them to replace the shingles of our bungalow and detached garage. Ilir provided us a firm but reasonable quote for shingle replacement, addition of an additional vent, chimney repair. He committed to us the first dry and warm day (above 10 degrees) in May. As promises Ilir, Genty and their team of roofers completed the work in one day in early May. They were professional, they cleaned up the debris with military precision, and our brand new roof looks fantastic. They even rectified an issue they found. The bathroom vent was venting into the attic and not outside. They fixed this for us without extra charge-now our bathroom is not as steamy. Today is the first major rainfall since the work was done. Previous to their work, we had a leak in our garage. Now with the new shingles our garage is dry as a bone. Thank you Genty and Ilir for you phenomenal work!

Riana in Toronto
Riana in Toronto

Roof Shingles Replacement

I am writing this letter to let you know how satisfied I am with replacing my roof shingles last week.
I was absolutely happy with the roof your company installed
I watched as to how your company planned and directed your team of workers to accomplished an amazing result.
Not only I am happy and satisfied. Many passersby asked me who did the roof and commented that it’s a real great job. It looks neat and uniform.
But most of all your execution of the task was impeccable. I noticed that you did not throw old shingles on the ground and when you left my yard was cleaner and more organized when you left.
Just to let you know my neighbour claimed on his roof to check the work that you did.
His comment was that your company did an excellent job. I asked him what he meant
He said the shingles were laid perfectly and the nails were not exposed .
Therefore because of your company professional conduct I am willing to recommend your company to anyone.

Hi Riana,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with our work and we hope to work with you in the future.

milynch05
milynch05

Amazing Company

My family and I were so happy with the entire team. We had just asked for 2 turbines to be put on our roof and it turned out that we needed on of our sides completely redone. Their quote was fair and said they would be able to come back and slot us in. They came 2 days later and we are so happy with the job. The clean up afterwards was just as important to them as the roofing job they did. They took really great care of us!

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review.
We pride ourselves on providing great customer service, great quality work at a fair price.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sauga of Peel
Sauga of Peel

I recommended All State Roofing Inc. to my neighbours

I was recommended by my neighbour to give All State Roofing Inc. a chance to quote. Out of 4 potential roofers on a short list that quoted on our re-roofing project none but All State Roofing Inc. Assured me that they are covered by WSIB, fully insured, guarantee their work, & would be doubly sure to inspect the clean up and search for stray nails in our lawn.

The final result was a excellent roof; straight hip line cuts, proper valley treatment, squared up and aligned vents, carefully treated flashing for the brick & new flashing for the sewage vent pipes, adequate drip edges, blue skin underlayment (premium).

The employees where respectful and pleasant. Exceptionally fast but did not cut corners & NO damage to our gutters/down pipes. Leaving our home with only a brand new roof!

We were so pleased with the results that when our neighbours were seeking advice for roofers we said add All State Roofing Inc. to your list of prospects.

I've been in construction for part of my career and have seen many construction horrors along with neighbours with less fortunate results with roofers .

A Job Well Done!

thank you for the review and the references you've given me

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Complete Roof Re-shingled - Amazing work - Highly recommended

Getting your roof done is something your rarely do, so it was such a pleasant surprise to find All-State. I was referred to Ilir of All State from a good friend. I highly recommend them, as they were one of the best crews that I ever had the pleasure of working with. I wish they did more then just roofs! Insured and a member of the BBB.

Quote - They came multiple times to tell us exactly what they would do, answer every question, and to make sure we had the right products and understand the installation process. They said they would do better than the builder - a superior product, with a superior installation. I previously had issues with an ice-dam buildup, and was concerned about damaged plywood. They said they would replace any plywood that was damaged. And ensure the right ice/protection was in place.

Installation - When they came on site, they pulled up with their entire crew in one shot, they brought in a small trailer with shingles, and they used it to take away debris. No damage my driveway with big dumping bins! They were a very respectable, and pleasurable crew. The site lead, spoke to me about what they would be doing, and said if I had any questions or concerns just to shout out. He also said they would take photos of any irregularities they came across, and repair as needed. And they did this on a few occasions.

Debris removal - They had an ingenious method of protecting my roof and helping them get rid of the old shingles. They attached plywood to the roof to protect it and my eavestrough, this acted as a chute, when they were dumping the shingles. All shingles came down the same path, right down the chute and into their trailer - nothing was thrown off the roof. It was awesome to see. After the first day they cleaned everything, tarped up the supplies, and left quietly. My driveway was clear.

Second Day - The same crew came and finished off the job. They were as pleasant and professional as the first day. The site lead (one of the brothers), had a vested interest in making sure our roof installation was top-notch - it grew his business! They also came with extra drain pipe, to help solve my ice-dam problem. At the end of the job, they cleaned up the site, put everything back to where it was, used a magnetic broom to collect any nails, and finished up with a smile.

They did a wonderful job, absolutely a pleasure to work with, and highly recommended. This team delivered above and beyond, and were super professional. And the roof looks better than new.

Working with Allstate gave me peace of mind, well worth it!

hi thank you for trusting us to do the roof and appreciate the review you gave as and thank you for the referal regards all state roofing much appreciated

jenreal
jenreal

Would definitely recommend

They were recommended to me by a neighborhood. I had a small leak so I wanted it done as soon as possible. Ilir came to give me a quote on the same day and within a few days they started the roof. They were very professional. The work was done quickly and professionally. They left everything very clean. I would recommend this company if you are looking for a reasonable price and a stress free, professional experience.

thank you for your review and feel free to reach out to us in the future

All State Roofing

More about All State Roofing Inc.

We offer Free Roofing Estimates, quality service from the removal of old roofing, repair of sub roofing and the install of new shingles to protect your home from ice damage & the elements and give your home the designer look you always wanted!

One of the latest ongoing trends in roofing styles is the Architectural style of shingles these are reminiscent of slate and cedar shingles without the high cost of those materials. For homeowners who want extra durability and protection, select IKO`s Cambridge premium architectural shingles. Cambridge combines beauty with contemporary strength. Manufactured in a larger size to offer more exposure and create a high definition ''shake'' look for your roof, these popular shingles are versatile and easy to maintain and come in a myriad of colors that can suit any home. The Cambridge shingle features an algae resistant granule.

Marathon 25 and 25 AR shingles are a time-tested, traditional three-tab shingle. Traditional 3-tab design shingles. Available in a wide range of colors, the Marathon 25 shingle instantly makes your home a classic. Offering excellent reliability and supported by a proven track record, these shingles are at the top of their class in terms of performance and value. Marathon 25 AR shingles feature an algae resistant granule and a limited 25-Year Warranty. When it`s time to choose or replace your roof, look no further for a shingle that offers unbeatable protection and value