GLASS&DIAMOND LTD.

Vaughan ON L4K 2C8

Instagram
GLASS&DIAMOND LTD.

Review for GLASS&DIAMOND LTD.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent work!

Getting work done from this company was the best decision I made for my house. They were so accommodating since day 1 and exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality of work. Their prices were also much better than some other companies I had contacted before. The team is very kind and thorough. I’m just overall impressed. Thank you team Glass&Diamond. I will be recommending you to others and getting any work done from you guys in the future.

Thank you for your trust and the kind words. We're very happy that you were satisfied and happy with the work.

More about GLASS&DIAMOND LTD.

At Glass & Diamond our number 1 priority is building trust through our work and customer satisfaction. Having our own fabrication gives us the opportunity to provide our customers with faster service and a much higher quality control over our products.