MG Fence

Vasil
Vasil
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence Repair

A few days ago I contacted three Fence Repair contractors inquiring a potential repair project. Two of them are yet to respond, however Dino from MG Fence promptly called me, asked for a picture and promptly gave me a quote.

Today we had Dino and his son Granit come to our home to review the potential repair. As our neighbors and we had expected, the project had a scope & cost assessment had to be re-validated to account for one more post that needed replacement.

I was impressed that Dino and Granit offered us a two-phases approach to repair & replace fences that addressed a number of aspects we hadn't thought of. They immediately conducted a temporary repair to safely survive the winter and will come back next spring to implement the final solution. We are delighted to have known Dino & Granit and there is no question whom we will contact in the future for any Fence & Deck needs. Thank you very kindly Dino & Granit

Thank you Vasil for your amazing review and your hospitality. We strive to provide the utmost service, and give our clients the best options regarding their fencing needs, and we're happy to have achieved that for you. We look forward to next spring with your new fencing. All the best and stay safe.

Hill
Hill

Fence and Gate installation

Last week we had Dino and his son Granit to our home to install a section of fencing and a new gate .They started and completed the job within the time frame given to us .Although this was a small job ,relatively speaking, it was a difficult situation to deal with due to the location of the utility lines serving our home .With great care and patience Dino was able to place in the necessary posts without any mishaps .We are extremely pleased with the end result .It is obvious that Dino and his son take great pride in what they do and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone .

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Hill for your amazing review. You deserve the piece of mind that comes from a professionally built fence and we're delighted to have achieved for you. All the best and stay safe.

Fence Replacement / Repair

Repeated wind storm damage caused me to reach out to 3 different fence companies to re-build our 20-year-old fence. Dino of MG Fences quickly returned my call and arranged a time to come and give me a quote. He clearly explained the full details of the fence to me and both neighbours involved. He prepared 3 separate quotes for all 3 parties. His price was comparable to one other company and much cheaper than the 3rd (all 3 were from Homestars). Dino was also quick to respond to questions and adhered to the established quote and timeline for completing the work. The workers respected the gardens and landscaping of our backyard as they completed the new fence. My wife and I are very pleased with our new fence and are reassured by MG Fences' 5 year warranty.

Thank you Wes for taking the time to write this amazing 10 star review. We really appreciate your kinds words. We work hard to offer all our customers a great fence build, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. All the best to you and your family. Stay safe.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Backyard fencing

Dino was very professional and conscientious from initial quote to completion. It was a coordinated effort among 4 neighbours and Dino was most accommodating. I would definitely recommend his company.

Thank you Private User. We know our clients deserve the highest standards in craftmenship and service, and we're happy to have achieved that for you. All the best to you and your family.

Nick
Nick

150 foot privacy fence

I contacted Dino back in May to obtain a quote for 150 feet of privacy fencing and 2 gates. He came out the very next day with his son and provided a quote in writing for each of the four neighbours. I decided to go with MG as their pricing was in line with other contractors and they were able to get the job done the next month. I made my expectations very clear and Dino assured me the job would get done properly and on time.

A couple days before the job start date Dino had all the materials delivered on the driveway and came by in person to ensure everything was ready. On the installation date MG arrived in the morning and had all 21 holes dug and posts set in concrete by 1pm. After letting the concrete dry overnight, Dino and his son came by the next morning and spent a full day installing the fence rails and boards. They came back the next day to build/install the gates as promised and cleaned up all the scrap wood.

Overall I'm very pleased with how the fence turned out and how responsive Dino was throughout the entire process. I will certainly recommend MG to anyone in the future.

Thank you Nick for your amazing review. When you told us that a previous contractor left you waiting for a whole month, we knew we had to make it right for you. We strive to achieve the best results for our clients and we're happy to have achieved that for you. All the best to you and your family. Stay safe.

Joe
Joe

Great fence

Dino and son are fantastic, great fence, on time, great price. Three houses got together to do fences, everyone is extremely happy with the outcome. Thank you again Dino. I would recommend them anytime.

Thank you Joe for your 10 star review.  We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. You and your family deserve a professionally built fence that provides privacy and security and we're happy to have achieved that for you. All the best.

Timothy
Timothy
1 review Ajax, ON

Absolutely Fantastic

During the fall of 2020 one side of our backyard fence came down due to winds and the other side was leaning pretty bad. Started getting quotes in February and it was like cat and mouse trying to get anything going. I found MG after a bunch of "Google-Fu" and boy am I glad I did.

Dino came out just a couple days after I got in contact and I had a quote on the spot. I worked with the neighbours and we gave the go-ahead. We were able to get the fence done just a couple weeks after that and it's beautiful. The guys were super professional, courteous and got the job done when they said they would - how they said the would.

We have our beautiful backyard back thanks to MG. 10/10!

I will call MG again whenever I need and fully recommend to anyone.

Thank you Timothy for your amazing review, it was our pleasure! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're happy that we were able to complete the job to your satisfaction. You and your family deserve the best, and we're thrilled to have achieved that! All the best and stay safe.

ArthurD in Markham
ArthurD in Markham

New fence

Dino and his son did a fantastic job on our new fence. The whole process was very easy going and professional: the quote, the communication to setup the date, and the job itself. The fence is extremely solid and provides a lot of privacy. You can really tell they used good quality material and the job done with high workmanship. My house did not have access for large machinery so Dino had to dig by hand - the outcome was very good, with solid posts. Thank you Dino!

Thank you Arthur for taking the time to write this amazing review. You and your family deserve the peace of mind that comes with a professionally built fence, and having achieved that is the greatest compliment. All the best to you and your family. Stay safe.

Kay-Ann in Toronto
Kay-Ann in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Fence in backyard

I thoroughly recommend using MG Fence. From the very beginning, I knew I was going to use their services. Dino was reliable showing up when he said he would and was thorough, precise and professional right to the very end. I am extremely happy with Dino and his team. Their work is top notch!

Thank you Kay. I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I always try my best to do my job well and your kind words make it all worthwhile. Give my best to Levy and stay safe.

Barry Schneider from Toronto
Barry Schneider from Toronto

Fence repair

Dino did a fence repair for me. It was only one week from estimate to work day. Fair cost, arrived on time, good job, careful cleanup. I am pleased with the finished product. 10/10

Thank you Barry for taking the time to write about your experience. It was our pleasure We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent service we strive to provide for all our customers. Enjoy your new fence! All the best.

More about MG Fence