Let's Moove It

Reviews for Let's Moove It

Evgenija in
Evgenija in

Home move

What an amazing experience. The team at Let's Moove It exceeded my expectations in every way . The move was very smooth and Sam was such a pleasure to work with. I would like to point out that everything was done in a timely manner and I had absolutely no stress this time with my move. Really guys thank you so much!

Hi Evgenija, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and 5 stars! It was our pleasure moving you and your family! We know how stressful moving can be and pleased to hear we took that off your shoulders. We hope to hear from you in the future!

Thanks again, Let's Moove it team

Lisa
Lisa

Best Service Ever!!

Let's Moove It is by far one of the best moving companies I have used. Everyone knows how dreadful it is to move, but Sam and his team made my move seamless. From start to finish they were communicative, organized and very professional. I highly recommend using them!

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa! We couldn't be happier to hear everything went "seamless" for you! We hope to hear from you in the future.

Thanks again, Let's Moove it

Ryanricks77
Ryanricks77

Home move

Sam and his team made moving such a breeze! Was very professional, got everything done in an organized timely manor. Can’t thank him enough for making what could be a stressful process a pleasant one. Thanks again Sam!

Hi Ryan, thank you for the kind words! We really strive for a easy breeze move for all our clients. We wish you all the best at your new home, and hope to see you in the years to come.

Thanks, Let's Moove it

Selina in Guelph
Selina in Guelph

Let’s Moove it is AMAZING!

Let me start off by thanking the Let’s Moove it staff! I knew moving with my children would be hard, but I’m thankful for their consistent help! They were some of the hardest workers I have seen. Very professional and polite did everything with a smile, including moving my pool table! We’ll be in touch in the future, thanks again!

Hi Selina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased your move went smooth for you and your family. Your kind words will be passed on to the team. We hope to hear from you in to future.

Thanks again, Lets Moove it

Tom
Tom

Best moving company!

I have a lot of expensive and collectible items, I am so happy I decided to use let’s moove it. In the last year I’ve used them twice and have recommended them to anyone that needs a mover. They are very professional, courteous and very different from other companies. Sam the owner saw one of my collectable motorcycles and was able to transport that with he rest of the belongings I had. They are not basic movers and can handle any job big or small. They are very punctual and the crew did my move very swiftly. They have all the right equipment and an amazing crew to get any moving job done the right way.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to be your number one go to movers! Your kind words will be shared with the team. We wish you all the best at your new location. Hope to see you soon!

Let's Moove it team,

More about Let's Moove It

For people needing to move, Lets Moove It delivers a complete service experience that makes
moving stress-free and transparent. Moving, packing, unpacking and cleaning all under
one roof. We are vested with you on a successful move. 100% guarantees on
timelines and budget. We want to make your moving experience as
stress free and positive as it was finding your new home.

****GET 50$ OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE WITH CODE: HOMESTARS****