Canadian Sanitary Systems

PJack8869
PJack8869
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Basement Waterproofing

I was referred to this company. I needed some basement waterproofing. I immediately received a complimentary assessment and quote in a timely manner. I am happy with the work completed. The price was competitive and the work was done efficiently. Professional company, very customer service oriented. I would recommend them.

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to have assisted you. Thank you again for trusting CSS with your waterproofing needs.

dimarcosteve in Toronto
dimarcosteve in Toronto

Sump Pump Installation

Canadian Sanitary Systems installed a sump pump at my residence. They introduced me to the city run sump pump subsidy program in my area. As promised, I was happy to see my reimbursement cheque which covered the total cost right to the penny. The installation went in without an issue and was done in less than 4 hrs. All questions and/or concerns were promptly responded too. Great customer service, honest and trustworthy company to work with. They put the customer as priority which is appreciated. I would definitely recommend their team for your installation.

Thank you so much for your review Steve. We are glad that we were able to assist you with your installation. We are always happy to receive our customers positive feedback. Customer service and quality workmanship is what we strive for.

More about Canadian Sanitary Systems

Canadian Sanitary Systems is a licensed Plumbing Contractor that specializes in flood prevention services and home improvements. Our master plumbers are well-experienced and highly skilled professionals. We offer complimentary sanitary assessments and complimentary quotes. Often municipalities offer flood prevention subsidies. Canadian Sanitary Systems specializes in the preparation of the municipal subsidy documentation on behalf of the homeowners! Canadian Sanitary Systems offers a wide range of payment options including cash, credit, cheque, deferred equal monthly payment options, as well as finance options.

Drainage Contractors and Plumbing
Sump Pumps, Backwater Valves, Check Valves, Potable Water Devices, Waterproofing, Restoration.
Sump Pump Installations, Backwater Valve Installations, Backflow Prevention Installations, Waterproofing, Restoration Services.
Flood Prevention Services, Restoration Services, (Bathroom Renovations, Interior Wall Restoration and Replacement).
Master Plumbers License