Local Electrician

Reviews for Local Electrician

Jonathan
Jonathan

New Panel and Wiring

I'm grateful to Farzad for his timely work. It was easy to communicate and he got the job done right without issue. I recommend and would work with again.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Hot tub wiring

I am extremely happy with the work that Farzad and his team did. They came out quickly, gave a detailed description of the work they had to do, the options I had, how they recommended to do it and why they were recommending that approach. His team worked quickly and very neatly, being minimally invasive and patching up and cleaning up as they went along. Additionally with both of us working from home, they were very considerate and quiet as they went about the work they had to do. I will definitely use this company again and have added Farzad's number to my list of contacts.

Hi Andrew.
Thank you for the review.
It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you again on your future projects.

chandelier installations

We Had two chandeliers that had tk be installed and one to be dismantled.Farzad and his crew did a great job in the fraction of time that it would have taken me.

It was great working with you.

Alana in Toronto
Alana in Toronto

Trouble shooting AC power outage

In the August heat, I needed to find out why my thermostat/AC stopped working. Farzad returned my call promptly and kindly offered some trouble shooting ideas by phone to see if I might be able to fix it quickly without his visit. His on-site services were required and, with a thorough investigation, he found the source of the problem (a tripped safety switch within the inside of my furnace). Along the way, he kept me informed and identified a few observations he had along the way. Very friendly, kind and conscientious.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to do the work for you.
If you ever need anything we are always here to help.

Vikas
Vikas

Replace front lighting, review remove post

Very good to work with local electrician. Work was completed very quickly, they even provided me a deal for a return visit, once we decided what to do with our post light. I would recommend for sure. All work was explained fully, including our options. Charges were very fair. Very good service at a good price.

Hi,
Thank you for the review.
It was a pleasure to work with you.
If you need anything else please feel free to contact us.

Awesome work!

Farzad came to install my exterior potlights around the house. He was fast, affordable, professional and extremely courteous! The was done quickly and efficiently and he was super friendly. Would 100% recommend him for your next potlight project!

Thank you for the review.
It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

GFCI switch not working

GFCI switch in washroom not working. Electrician arrived promptly and fixed the problem. He was courteous and polite. The price was $150 plus tax. The only issue I may have had was to have greater clarity and communication with the electrician on my choice for replacing the GFCI switch with a new one. Since my old one was working, he did not change it, but I felt that having a new one would help (since it was included in the price). I thought of that after he left. He did mention later that he would be fair if the switch broke and he was called, but not sure if I have to pay $150 again. I understand, but I think I paid for the switch too.
I would recommend him for sure.

Thank you for the review.

There was no issue with the GFCI plug but yes if it does break I will come replace the GFCI at no charge.

Great professional service

Needed an electrician for several plugs in my home and this company was professional quick and a good price. Will be using them for all my future electrical needs.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure doing work for you.

1 review Milton, ON

Outdoor pot lights/smart home switches

Very professional and very knowledgeable electrician! The work was very well done. We are very happy with our outdoor pot lights and get a lot of compliments. If you are looking for an amazing electrician, look no further.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure doing work for you.

More about Local Electrician

I am your Local Electrician. We offer a wide variety of services including: * Wire new homes * Wire new commercial spaces * Rewire existing residential and commercial spaces * Install pot lights both indoor and outdoor * Installation of light fixtures * Installation of smart home systems * Home ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Markham?