White Fox Building Group

Instagram
White Fox Building Group

Reviews for White Fox Building Group

Impeccable Basement Renovation

White Fox just completed our basement renovation for us this summer. Their quality was impeccable and completed the project on time! They met all of my standards and expectations! Im so happy with their work and I recommend them 100% to anyone looking for renovations.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to see you again soon! Until then, enjoy your new space!

Kitchen Reno

I recently had the pleasure of working with White Fox Building Group on a kitchen renovation, and I couldn't be happier with the results. From start to finish, the team at White Fox was professional, reliable, and truly dedicated to delivering the best possible experience.

The team at White Fox was great at communicating every step of the process, which made the renovation stress-free and enjoyable. They were also extremely flexible and able to accommodate any changes or requests I had along the way.

The quality of the work done by White Fox was truly outstanding. The craftsmanship and attention to detail was evident in every aspect of the renovation, and the finished product exceeded all of my expectations.

I highly recommend White Fox Building Group to anyone considering a kitchen renovation or other projects. They are a top-notch team of professionals who truly care about delivering the best possible service and results for their clients. Thank you, White Fox, for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to work with you again soon!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Basement renovation

I hired Harry and his team to renovate my basement and his work is incredible. The supplies he uses are high quality and the finishes are so smooth. I feel so terrible for giving Harry and his team a short timeline to finish my basement as I am leaving the country but he really did pulled through and worked on his days off JUST to help accommodate me. The best price is, his quotes are better than everyone elses that I can find. So happy with the work!

Thank you so much for the amazing review Jason!! We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure to work with you!

Amazing Kitchen Renovation

From beginning to end, my experience with White Fox Building Group was amazing! I could not be happier with my new kitchen. I am very pleased by the high-quality professional work of this company. If you are new to home renovations, and would like to work with a company that is professional, consistent, timely, and reliable then look no further. Both Yianni and Harry were amazing to work with. Having them in our home was like having a good friend over everyday!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The pleasure was all ours, we hope you and your family enjoy your new space! Hope to see you again!

TheJenMoody
TheJenMoody

Amazing execution of a bathroom renovation

White Fox recently did our bathroom reno. Could not be more pleased with the results. Quote was fair and work was done on time as promised. Tiling is impeccable and attention to detail and quality was top priority. Recommend without hesitation!

Thank you very much for the great feedback Jen! The bathroom is beautiful and we hope you enjoy it!

11/10 would recommend

I'm not one to normally leave online reviews -- in fact this is my first -- but I was just so impressed by Harry and Yianni I had to leave a note!

White Fox renovated my bathroom and went so above and beyond. Not only did they deliver a beautiful end result but they were hyper organized and beyond pleasant to have around. A big consideration for me was following a schedule because it's my only bathroom (therefore logistical difficulties...) and Yianni put together a beautiful spreadsheet of their timeline and *kept to it*! They were very communicative throughout the process, always replied promptly to texts and were quick to help troubleshoot (putting a bidet on a skirted toilet, ty Yianni!). Not only are they 11/10 professional to deal with but their work shows a high level of attention to detail. I asked that they line all my tiles up perfectly across three walls, including under a vanity shelf and in line with a shower niche (a task I would not myself be up to at all!) and they knocked it out of the park. Plus they got along great with my dog.

I look forward to working on futures project with White Fox and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you so much for the amazing review Kenzie! We really appreciate your feedback and it was a pleasure working on your project with you. Thanks for being an awesome client and we hope to work together again in the future!

Kitchen Renovation

I had my kitchen renovated and WOW am I happy with the result. Two months after the project has been completed I am enjoying the space more than I thought I ever could.

Their team created an open concept space and completely reimagined our kitchen. It is so functional and their attention to detail was amazing. I didn’t have to worry that the work would be done correctly, they were on top of everything.

Of course there were some hiccups that came up, but they were dealt with swiftly and professionally. Project was completed on time and on budget.

I HIGHLY recommend White Fox for anything your looking to do. It was an absolute pleasure working with them.

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We really enjoyed working on your project and love how it turned out! Thanks for being awesome clients!

Bathroom Renovation

I can’t wait for my next renovation. Yianni and Harry were awesome to deal with and gave me an amazing finished product. I couldn’t be happier with how this job was executed and how pleasant the process was. They truly take pride in their work and making sure we were happy. Looking forward to working with them again! I highly recommend their services!!

Thank you very much for the amazing review! We are looking forward to working together again!

So Hang from Toronto
So Hang from Toronto

Bathroom full gut renovation

One month after our reno is completed, we cannot be happier with our bathroom. It is the place that you do your self-care rituals! Harry and Yianni are the best. They take pride in the smallest details, and they REALLY care about how the job will turn out. The way they manage project and budget was so efficient and transparent. I know all all times what I am spending money on and why, so I can choose to do some upgrades without completely blowing my budget.

We had a couple surprises like a vent pipe in the middle of the bathroom hidden in a wall that needs to be moved and we found a leak from our roof, but they helped us navigate through with minimal impact to timeline and budget.

Will I use them again? Absolutely! They are so positive and easy to work with, helped kept out sanity through a COVID reno!

Thank you very much for your kind words and amazing review So Hang! This project was a pleasure to work on and turned out beautiful. We hope to work together again in the future, thank you for being awesome clients!

Amazing!!

I had an excellent experience with the team at White Fox. They were very professional and it was pleasant working with them. They renovated my basement and I’m extremely happy with the quality of work and the end product. Honestly my favourite contractor I’ve worked with to date. Highly recommend their services!

Thank you very much for this amazing review! We look forward to working with you again!!!

More about White Fox Building Group

Who are we?

White Fox Building Group is a locally owned company operating within the GTA. Its partners have 10+ years experience within the industry and have undertaken a multitude of projects on residential homes and on large scale buildings. Some of our work includes designing and building custom homes, backyard transformations, kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations, additions to homes, and much more.

Our values are simple. We pride ourselves on transparency, professionalism, exceptional organization, project oversight, quality workmanship, and customer satisfaction.

No matter how big or small the project, it will be executed to the highest caliber.

Our friendly team will be there for you every step of the way, just let us know how we can help.

Please feel free to contact us at any time, we are happy to help.