Picky Services

Calgary AB T2Z 0S2

Reviews for Picky Services

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Residential cleaning

Picky Services has an amazing customer service, they are puntual and detail oriented, Thanks for your great job

Thanks a lot to hire Picky Services, please search for us on www.pickyservices.ca for all your cleaning needs.

Franlin Homes
Franlin Homes

Thorough and friendly

As a landlord I use this company for all my move out cleans, they do excellent work for a good price. The teams are efficient, quick, thorough and friendly.
I recommend them to all my landlord associates.

Hi Bruce and Trish
Thanks a lot for your words, Picky Services is more than happy to do your move outs cleanings.

Taylor
Taylor

Great service

Booked Picky Service for a move-out clean. Appliances and bathrooms were spotless. It got dark during the time they were cleaning and I had a few burnt out lightbulbs, so a few spots on the floor ended up getting missed. They were very happy to come back and fix this on short notice and were able to get it done in time for our inspection with the property manager. Great service.

Thanks Taylor to hire Picky Services for your move out cleaning, it's a pleasure to have customers like you and your wife, Please don't hesitate to call us when you need it.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Amazing Service

The service's quality was beyond the expectations, the personnel was very polite and they follow all the protocols for Covid, the job was made in the right time, I highly recommend this company!!!

Thanks a lot Edna for this review to picky services, please don't hesitate to contact us again in case you need it

Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes
Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

home cleaning service

The team arrives on time and does the job! I've hired Picky Services to clean my large home for over 3 years now and I've never been disappointed. Great attention to detail. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks a lot from Picky Services team, our focus is that home cleaning services are a great experience every time for you

Maid Services

They are very professional, reliable people, they focus in the datails, punctual. I am satisfied with their work.

Thanks Nancy from Picky Services team, our focus is that the maid services we do for you is great every time.

More about Picky Services

We promise quality, reliable cleaning service every time so our loyal customers feel special. We work hard to be the best for commercial cleaning in Calgary, residential cleaning in Calgary and carpet cleaning in Calgary. Our products are high-quality and safe. And we focus on the details so you have a clean, orderly office every time.

We are a professional cleaning company with more than 12 years of experience, we offer Residential Cleaning and Maid Services

Do you have a carpet or rug that needs professional care? We have a RugDoctor Mighty ProX3 that has been designed for commercial and professional use.
We pre-treat spots or high traffic areas for better results, we also use odour eliminator in case you need it.

To assure proper results we suggest you vacuum first and move your furniture so we charge you less, just for the carpet shampoo.