Alexander Peraza

Denis in Ottawa
Denis in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete Basement Rec room, Washroom and Stairwell Finishing

Our basement rec room, washroom and stairwell already had gypsum boards installed on their walls before the job. I had left all ceiling boards to be installed by Alex and his guys. Thereafter, from taping all joints, to rendering all walls and ceilings to a smooth finish ready to paint, Alex did an amazing job.
My wife and I are completely satisfied of the work provided at a very reasonable cost.

Thank you so much for hiring me It was a pleasure working for denis and is wife

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Scrape popcorn ceiling and mud it to present a flat ceiling

Our shower on the second floor leaked through the main floor ceiling. We had it repaired and the company we got did a terrible job. Alex came in and did an incredible job in not only making the bad patch work disappear but scraped the entire ceiling and mud it to make it look flat. It looks incredible and I would not hesitate to get Alex in to do similar work in the future.

Taft
Taft

Kitchen Reno

Alex does a great job and has aquired great tools to assist him. We are awaiting contact following last job so we can discuss further work

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Drywall Finishing

I made an absolute mess of my ceiling trying to soundproof it and I needed help to tape and smooth out the countless imperfections. Many other contractors refused to even try to fix it thinking it was hopeless.

Alex saved my skin and turned my disaster into near perfection!
The guy is absolute magic! King of drywall!

Thank you so much for let me work at your house it was a big Challenge to get that fixed Andrew is a good person.to work for very respectful and polite.

Carly  in Ottawa
Carly in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

drywall work for complete reno

Alex and his team were amazing hard workers for drywalling the complete renovation of my bungalow. Polite, professional, finished on time, and most important: the work they did to frame bulkheads, hang drywall, mud, tape and sand was FANTASTIC!! My GC was also impressed with their work. thank you Alex!

Drywall

I hired last summer Alex to drywall a rental apartment that we manage. Alex was very professional and did an awesome job, I definitely recommend and will be rehiring him for other drywall jobs!

Thank you so much very polite will work for him again paid on time

More about Alexander Peraza

With over 16 years experience we can take care of all your drywall needs.