Ottawa ON

Reviews for Rapid Locksmith Ottawa

Daniel in Hornepayne
Daniel in Hornepayne

Car lockout

I am very much satisfied with the service, quick and efficient they got to my location in less than 20 min there was a tech to open up the car and i was back on the road.

Daniel,
Thank you for the kind words and for trusting and choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to do your car lockout.
At Rapid Locksmith, we always strive to provide our customers with the best emergency services,car key replacement services, and car key duplication services for affordable rates.
As a satisfied customer, we hope that you will chose our locksmith services again for any of your future locksmith needs.
Best regards,

Awesome

They were here right on time. Earlier.
Made everything super simple. All I needed was the vin.

Vicki,
Thank you for the kind words and for trusting and choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to do a car key replacement for your Ford Escape when you were in an all keys lost emergency situation.
At Rapid Locksmith, we always strive to provide our customers with the best car key replacement services and car key duplication services for affordable rates.
Best regards,

Dom in Toronto
Dom in Toronto

Save on fob replacement

Saved half of the cost to copy a FOB than with the dealership. They even came to my house to do the work the next day after I booked. Could not be happier!

Thank you very much for the great feedback, we are very happy and thankful that you trusted and chose Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to cut and program your new key FOB.

Car key fob replacement

My car key fob stopped working. My vehicle wouldn’t recognize it at all. Battery changed, still didn’t work. Dealership needed me to have my car towed to them to program a new key. Found RapidLocksmith online and within a few hours, the tech. was at my front door and programmed 2 new keys. Saved a lot of time and money by cutting the middle man out. Many dealership hire RapidLocksmith to do this exact thing. Thank you for the great service!

Thank you very much for choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to cut and program your new car key FOBs.

Akki
Akki

Car unlocked

Very fast & excellent service provide by Tom. Very efficient way. Near by my house with in 10 minutes of call and customer service experience is also very good and excellent.

Thanks Akki for trusting and choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your locale reliable locksmith company to do your car lockout.
We are happy that we could come quick to assist you to return to your daily routine without any delays.

Door unlock

Tom showed up at my house very promptly and clearly knows what he is doing. He was into my house within 5 minutes and I am pleased with the service. He installed a new lock for us and the price was very reasonable. Definitely recommend their services!

Hi and thank you very much for trusting and choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to install your new locks.

Yves in Roxboro
Yves in Roxboro
1 review Montreal,

Mercedes key fix

I called rapid locksmith and they arrive very quick and helped me out solve my problem with the car key, very efficient and nice service , would definitely recommend this guys!

Thank you Very much Yves for trusting and choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to help you cut and program a car key for your Mercedes.

Door handle replacement

Wanted to replace our old (original) door handle hardware on 4 entrance doors. My request was answered within an hour or so, and Tom was over the that day or the next. (It was fast and they were very communicative.) He reviewed the changes required, and gave us a completely reasonable quote on the spot. He replaced the first door handles immediately(!), but had to order the others. Next day he was back with hardware for the three others, did two of them and apologized that the third was damaged. Instead of installing it, he came back the next day (for no extra charge) with a new part to install the fourth door handles. Pleasant to deal with, and they just get the job done. Very clean. Definitely we recommend Rapid Locksmith!

Thank you very much your kind words and of course for choosing and trusting Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to change your 4 door locks.
We are really happy that we were able to help you in your time of need.

0 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Service

Quick, friendly service. Good pricing and showed up quick to get my car unlocked. Would use again

Thank you very much for the feedback and of course for choosing Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company in your your time of need.

Amazing locksmith

Amazing locksmith was here in less then 30 minutes very affective and amazing cost. I needed my car unlocked from the outside and a spare key made. Took him less then 45 minutes.

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing and trusting Rapid Locksmith Ottawa-your local reliable locksmith company to unlock and cut and program your car key.

More about Rapid Locksmith Ottawa

We are Ottawa's most reliable, professional and affordable locksmith company, guaranteed!!
Our experts will show at your location ASAP and will provide you with with an immediate solution to your emergency.
Our services include:

AUTOMOTIVE:
-Broken Car Key.
-Car Key Duplication.
-Car Lockout Services.
-Broken Car Key Extraction.
-Car Key Programming.

-Business Lockout Services
-Lock Rekey
-Commercial Master Key
-Broken Key Extraction

By choosing us you will have a peace of mind, WE PROVIDE 1 YEAR FULL WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, LABOR AND SERVICES.
CALL US NOW FOR FREE ESTIMATE @ 613.691.8111/1.855.501.1711, OR E-MAIL US @ projects@rapidlocksmith.ca

*we service Ottawa and nearby cities.