JR Security Solutions

Krisa
Krisa
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Home security

We had a home security camera with JR Security Solutions and josh is a great guy and is Professional, responsible, friendly, quality service and I would recommend JR security solutions for your home security

Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Security Camera installation

We had JR Security Solutions install camera’s at our home, we are very pleased with the outcome! Very clean work and professionalism. Thanks Josh!

Private User reviews Fergus, ON

The quality of the work is outstanding and the owner Josh really knows what he is doing! He gives the small town feel with trust and honesty and the prices can’t be beat! I would recommend this company to anyone!

With a service like security cameras it’s hard to know if what you are getting is the right thing for you! JR security solutions made me feel comfortable and relaxed with my decision!

ewan.molloy
ewan.molloy

Security Camera Installation

The owner Josh was professional, easy to chat with, and provided 10/10 service for a reasonable price! Highly recommend this JR security to anyone looking for anyone looking for the beat cameras for the cheapest price. 10/10 experience overall.

Thank you for your review Ewan, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

josh
josh

Security Camera Install

Fast, efficient and respectable. As a fellow business owner I admire how Josh puts his clients first and gets the job done. I have recommended him several times already! Very happy with the service!

Thank you for your review Josh, we look forward to working with you again in the future

Home security!

Josh did an amazing job helping me feel more secure ! Such a great experience- he left everything tidy and the installation is completely seamless and adds so much property value

alexmitchener5
alexmitchener5

Quality work!

Great service at reasonable prices!!! Recently had JR Security Solutions over to install and update my security system and I could not be any happier. They provide excellent customer service and quality all around. I’m very impressed by their knowledge and they we’re able to answer all my questions. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your review Alex, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

gingerlegrow
gingerlegrow
0 reviews Belwood, ON

Security Cameras

JR Security was very professional and worked with my budget. Josh was great at clarifying any questions I had and was quick to respond The cameras and equipment are amazing and I am very happy with my new system. Overall, highly recommended JR Security!

Private User reviews Arthur, ON

Cameras

Very professional, gets the job done right and it is always up too the customers standards.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Home security cameras

JR Security is fantastic!! First of all I was so happy at the communication I received and how easy it was to get answers to all my questions. Josh was super friendly, knowledgeable and had great suggestions as to what would work best for my home. The equipment is top notch, service was exceptional and I wish I wouldn’t have waited so long to upgrade to a proper security company. I feel so much safer now for my family and I. I highly recommend this company! Thank you!!!!

More about JR Security Solutions

Welcome to JR Security Solutions, your number one source for all things security. We are dedicated to providing you the very best in security solutions for your home and business needs, with an emphasis on customer service, safe and clean work environments, and quality products and installations.

Founded in 2020 by Joshua Rooney, JR Security Solutions was created from a place of passion to be and do better. To offer a company to his clients that provides the best all-around service and provide security that allows peace of mind, always.

We are a Residential, Commercial, and Industrial security installation provider. It is our goal to provide the best service possible to our clients and obtain a 5-star rating. We are a small team based out of Fergus, Ontario, and look forward to gaining your business.

Servicing all of Ontario