Markon Electric & Security Ltd

john in Central Alberta
john in Central Alberta
1 review Rimbey, AB

Excellent Experience

I needed a number of new electrical outlets added, new lines run, new lights, things swapped around and ethernet Cat 6 cables run to several rooms.
Mark and his team were by far the best communicators, they did the most thorough pre-job assessment, provided the most detailed estimate, had the best price, were quick to start and were pleasant to deal with. Very professional. I will definitely use them again and refer them to others.

Thanks John! It was a pleasure working for you.

Awesome job!

Mark came and hooked me up with a new sub-panel and fixed up a few other things that he noticed weren’t quite right. Install and installer were both quality and professional. Thanks!

Thanks for the project. You were great to work with.

0 reviews Innisfail, AB

Amazing work and great communication

I had an issue where I had no power in half of my house, I called mark and he came within an hour and got me all fixed up and changed a few things so it wouldn't happen again, fast service, super friendly and will use again.

Thanks for those kind words. I was happy to get there and restore the power to your home.

0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Great

Mark has amazing energy and his team follows suit in integrity and workmanship. This is an incredibly polite and energizing team to work on yout projects, which keeps them busy. The Time line for non-emergency work completed is within a 2 week period from contact which is great!

Thanks Donna. It's been great to work on this project with you and see it coming together.

0 reviews Penhold, AB

Basement electrical

Had Markon electric rough in the electrical in my basement. Great customer service and easy to deal with!

Thanks Mark. It's a pleasure working for you. I look forward to the finishing electrical.

Great Service from Markon

Markon has done many jobs for us at our rental property over several years. Quick response and quick resolution to all of our lighting and electrical needs.

Thanks Keri. Congrats on the sale.

Home repairs

Contacted this company and they were quick to get back to me. Service was fantastic. Would recommend them!!!

Thanks Patricia for the review and for contacting me to do the work!

Excellent work<<

Work completed on short notice and in a professional manner. Will not hesitate to call again.

Thanks for the call. I look forward to helping again.

Markon Electric First

I worked for Mark at Markon Electric so I know him both personally and professionally. Clients always had only good things to say about him and the people he hired. He also did the upgraded electrical for the home we moved into. He is knowledgeable, hardworking, honest, and reliable. I would call Markon before anyone else to do any electrical work!

Thanks for the review Sonia! It was a pleasure to do the electrical upgrades throughout your new home and to work with you in a professional setting for a period of time.

More about Markon Electric & Security Ltd

We pride ourselves in Doing Good electrical work, Giving Back to our customers and the communities we serve and leaving a positive Mark wherever we go! Our residential electricians have what it takes to put the elegant touches on your home projects. We will take away the stress of reading ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Innisfail?