Pr1mo Electric & Access

Reviews for Pr1mo Electric & Access

oscar.hanzely in Calgary
oscar.hanzely in Calgary

Drywall repair/finishing

We used pr1mo during our kitchen remodeling and they sent Norman for drywall repair and taping. As we did a lot ourselves I leave the finishing for professionals. He prepared kitchen the surfaces to paint in two visits. Smooth and leveled. They were professional, timely and courteous. We are already thinking of booking their electrical services for next stage!

Thank you so much!! Norman is a true professional and a big asset to our team. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and we look forward to being a part of your future projects. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Light Supply & Install

This company knows what they are doing! We have had pot lights installed, speakers in the living room, under cabinet lighting & an outdoor lamp replaced. Will call every time, great guys and great service!

Thank you so much! we enjoyed working with you very much, and loved being able to help with all of those. we very much look forward to working with you again. Have a great day!

scott
scott
0 reviews High River, AB

Hot Tub

Corey with Primo Electric and Access were fantastic to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable in helping us get our hot tub working! I would absolutely recommend him for any electrical work you need.

Thank you Scott!

You and your family were an absolute joy to work with and I'm glad we were able to bring your rest and relaxation tub back to life. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Thanks again and have a fantastic day!

Sandy Hnatyszyn
Sandy Hnatyszyn

Highly recommend Corey and his company!!

We contacted Corey to do some backyard electrical and hot tub install. Corey was super prompt and came out and gave us options and costs and was ready when we were ready to proceed. The outdoor plugs and trenching as well as all of the panel upgrades for the hot tub were professionally done and the electrical inspection was all handled by Corey. The weather safe plugs for the future heaters and lamps and Sonos speakers are perfectly placed so we don't see cords everywhere!! The plug for lights and the hopper for the smoker are awesome!! Super pleased and ready to enjoy our backyard!!

Hi Sandy!

Thank you so much!! I loved being a part of this project from start to finish. The transformation you've done with the backyard looks absolutely amazing. You and Todd were fantastic to work with, and I look forward to working with you guys again on your next project. Thanks again, stay safe and have a great day!!

0 reviews Airdrie, AB

In-ceiling speakers

Corey was excellent to work with. He replied to my inquiry message within the hour and then came the very next day to give me a free quote. I had zero knowledge about the technologies available for speaker systems and Corey said I could leave it with him to find exactly what I was looking for. He did a ton of research and ordered a pair of speakers to test out before he even gave me the quote and before I hired him, because he wanted to make sure I was happy with the quality - I was really impressed with that! I wanted the speakers installed as a surprise for my husband and Corey was so flexible with squeezing me into his schedule - he came on the evening after already working a full day. The install was really quick and very well done. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend Corey's excellent customer service and professional skills to anyone!

Thank you so much!! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and I am so glad that your husband loves his present. Having found the product that worked exactly with what you asked for, and being apart of the surprise was fun. Thank you so much, and I look forward to working with you again!

Have a great day, and stay safe!!

Derek
Derek

Great modernizing

We hired Cory to move an outlet and make changes to our home's data network. He was very helpful identifying what upgrades would be best for our needs. 10/10 very satisfied and would hire Cory again.

Thanks Derek!! Utilizing power line adapters, network switches and your homes own Cat5e wiring to bring your homes network alive, was awesome. Being able to that without any drywall or ceiling damage was very satisfying. Hope to work with you soon on your next project!

Thanks again, and stay safe!

tara.christiansen
tara.christiansen

Main floor renovation

Contacted Cory about adding and moving some electrical outlets and changing my kitchen lighting. I ended up expanding the scope of the original project significantly (more lights, more plug-ins and installing kitchen hood fan) and Cory was very accommodating. I also appreciated him taking the time to explain the implications and pros/cons to each item throughout the project; he seemed very knowledgeable and offered options. This was especially helpful so I knew what was happening at each step, when we found unusual problems in the existing electrical system, or when my additions to the plan entailed much more work than I anticipated! Cory's assistant Norman was a very capable handyman able to repair drywall, install lighting and even does tile work and painting. They tidied and cleaned at the end of each work day (we were still living in the house during the work). I would certainly hire Cory again for work in my home.

Thank you Tara! we really enjoyed working on this evolving project with you. Your clear vision, adjustability and communication was fantastic. We are excited to see the final product, and working with you again soon. Thanks so much!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Electrical Work Plus More!

Excellent Service! Cory from Pr1mo Electric diagnosed a lighting issue which I had with my house and in fact fixed all my problems with interior lighting and garage lights. Cory went the extra mile and even took the time to walk through my entire house and answered all my questions with electrical, lighting, wiring etc - a great learning experience for me. During the visit my Amazon delivery came in for a TV mount and Cory even stayed to mount my 75” TV on a wall. Very professional, very knowledgeable, and very good work!

Thank you so much! I'm glad we were able to get all of your issues solved for you, and what timing for that cable to show up! Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any more questions/concerns. I look forward to working with you again!

Have a great day, and stay safe.

Living room work mg

Cory and his team were great in making sure wiring was done correctly. Helping troubleshoot questions and good cost tracking. Was able to wire lights speakers and addressed issues with outlets.

Thank you so much! I love the way everything turned out. The entertainment unit, lighting and speakers look great! I really enjoyed working with you guys, and your communication was on point. I look forward to working with you guys again on your next project!

Have a great day, and stay safe.

Cory

Excellent service! Cory Goes Above and Beyond!

Cory was retained to wire a sunroom, replace light fixtures and wire a Smart Thermostat and Doorbell camera. He went above and beyond to ensure that everything was done to code and to ensure the work was esthetically pleasing. He was sure to check on the placement of conduit before installing to ensure the homeowners were happy with placement. Even after being paid for the work, Cory called to ensure that safety was paramount with the new changes. I highly recommend Pr1mo Electric!

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you guys. Your communication, hospitality, and patience through my countless questions was very appreciated. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Have a great day,

More about Pr1mo Electric & Access

Pr1mo Electric & Access is a family based electrical company that also offers support with construction elevators for efficiency with larger projects. Based in Airdrie, but serving the surrounding areas, Pr1mo Electric and Access is sure to meet your electrical & access needs.

We can help with projects of all sizes, from simple service calls, to full developments, and everything in between! We can add, remove, or change a plug or switch. We can replace tired, old lights and fixtures. We can spruce up a kitchen or basement bar with under cabinet lighting. We can ensure that whatever your needs may be, we are available to meet them.