Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

Reviews for Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

planetjanet in Calgary
planetjanet in Calgary

Lighting solutions

Clem gave me great advice on the lighting solutions that would work for me. The quality of the work was excellent!

Hello Janet,

Thank you so much for your feedback about the lighting solutions for your home.

I strive to do quality work that meets your custom needs and am so pleased you are happy with the result!

margaret.jaswal
margaret.jaswal

Quality work and fair price.

Clement completed a small but complicated electrical project at my home. Clement was on time and maintained a schedule which fit my needs. There was touch-up work required and he followed through to ensure it was done right. I will be using his services again in the future.
Thank you to Dedicated Electrical for their professionalism.

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I look forward to working with you again soon!

admrik in Calgary
admrik in Calgary

Complete basement reno and replacing house electrical panel, potlights throughout the house, every outlet and switches, entire new living room,bedroom,bathroom with fan

On time everyday until the job completed, made my house safe for my family. Clem and team rewired upstairs issues as well he went above and beyond to fix other unsafe issues. Its sometimes hard to trust contractors with a valuable asset like your home and we will trust him in the future. He is always willing to give advise on your project and knows other reliable contractors you can trust. Thank you Clem a lot of stress taken off our shoulders.
Here is a before and after pic of the mess Clement cleaned up.

Hello Admrik,

Thank you for trusting me and my team to make your home safe, comfortable, and efficient for you and your family.

Your feedback is much appreciated, and we are grateful for your business.

brent
brent

Aluminium wire remediation

Clem was very professional and knowledgeable. He got the job done on time and budget. Would highly recommend!

Hello Brent,

I do indeed strive to get the job done on time and on budget, and really value your recommendation.

Thank you! Your feedback is much appreciated.

Derek in Calgary
Derek in Calgary

Electrical plug, switch, smart switch, outdoor plugs installation

We had them out to our house to look at a variety of electrical tasks that had been piling up. They showed up on time and were very polite and friendly. They worked quickly and thoroughly, and were happy to answer any of my questions, including quick responses to all my texts. I am very happy with the service and finished product. Dedicated Electrical Services will be my go-to for any future electrical needs.

Hello Derek,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your experience with us. We strive to show up on time, communicate effectively and provide the best quality electrical products and services. We are so pleased that you are happy and look forward to working with you again soon!

More about Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

Our mission is to provide high-quality and innovative residential electrical services to homeowners in Calgary and area. We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality services, equipment, custom work, planning for function, a fast response, and value for money.

We are social: