Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

Electricians
Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

Reviews for Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

Electrical repair/upgrade

I had Dedicated Electrical repair and upgrade some lights and electrical circuits in my home. I now have a basement gym that works without tripping the circuit and front hall lights that are actually working and can be dimmed at two locations. Even though the final cost was higher than I budgeted for the final result was worth it.

Hello,

We appreciate your honest review and are pleased to hear that you are happy with the final result.
Thank you for trusting us to complete the repairs and upgrades in your home.

Scott from Calgary
Scott from Calgary

bathroom fan installation with no attic

my ancient bathroom fan was extremely loud and not venting properly. Clem came out and quoted me on a replacement which was a relatively complex installation due to not having an attic in my house. the work was performed skillfully and on time. I will definitely used them again.

Hello Scott,

Thank you for the kind review. We aim to ensure quality work on even the most complex of installations.
Enjoy your newly functioning bath fan! We look forward to working with you again soon.

symon neigel
symon neigel

Sub panel, new switches, bathroom fans and garage lighting

Clem and his apprentice came to give me a hand with some upgrades for a steam shower, bathroom fans, power for a bidet and a sub panel and lighting in my garage.

Hello Symon,

Thank you for the feedback and referrals! Quality service and fair pricing are what we strive for.

Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Panel Outlet Installation

Clem arrived on time, prepared, knowledgeable, efficient, competent and friendly. He did a great job in record time. The City permit was handled easily. He was a pleasure to have in my home. I recommend his work.

Hello,

Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback and your recommendation. We strive to provide the highest level of service and value your business.

wei li from Calgary
wei li from Calgary

Experienced and dedicated

I had this company helped with two separate incidents for my unit. Clement is absolutely amazing. He is very experienced and always go over things in detail. Both time the issues were solved quickly with a very pleasant experience. Definitely recommend this company!

Hello Wei,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendations. I am always happy to go over anything related to your electrical needs in detail to ensure the best resolution possible. It has been a pleasure working with you too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement development - addition of all electrical

DES completed all electrical development aspects of our basement including permits, wiring and electrical finishing.

Hello,

It was my pleasure. Should you require anything else, please don't hesitate to call.

sanjleensingh
sanjleensingh

BATHROOM EXHAUST FAN.

Clement was the first person who really knew how to do his job and cared about leaving our house in the best condition possible. With his extensive knowledge about fixing parts of our house, he also told us how to improve aspects of it.
I recommend you to hire Clement for any electrical work. No job is small for him.

Hello Sanjleen,

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I value your business and am happy to do all sorts of electrical work to suit your requirements. Big or small.

Electrical

I hired Clement from Dedicated Electrical Service to do some exhaust fans in my house. I was nervous about hiring a contractor because of several issues I have had in the past. He came when he said he would come for the quote and gave a fair quote.
When I hired him, he came on time; this is the first time any contractor I have ever hired did this, and it was a welcome surprise. I didn’t know which kind of fans to buy. He explained my options and picked up the fan I needed. When he installed the fan, he arranged for the person to drill a hole in the wall for the vent and checked with the roofer to ensure he was installing the roof vent properly. This kind of professionalism was the basis for the level of trust he gained in my home. He noticed that the last electrician in my house had taken several short cuts while he was here. He then went out of his way to call an inspector and get a hold of the last electrician to determine why. You could see the level of dedication to what he does.
I hired him to correct the aluminum wiring after. While he was doing it, he also changed all the lightning. He put dimmers on the lights when we asked. We had purchased the wrong type of light for the kitchen. He explained that it couldn’t put a dimmer on it then bought the right one for us.
Clement called a couple of days after finishing to ensure that everything was working fine. We are fortunate to have found him and consider him to be very professional. I would hire him again and have recommended him to a friend who said the same thing. They were also surprised that he showed up when he said he would.

Hello,

It is my duty to provide safe, thorough, professional work to my clients. Fortunate to have you as a customer and grateful that you trust us to work in your home.

Safety is of the utmost importance and I am glad you are happy with the results.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and feedback and I look forward to working with you again soon.

waleed.zahra
waleed.zahra

Tiny House

“My Tiny House electric system is fully functional and following the electric code. Clement delivers fast service in a way that save me money, time and effort. His new infrastructure design and high quality parts come up with very professional work. Really happy to deal with him and looking for more projects in the near future.”
Waleed Zahra

Hello Waleed,

Working to create a new infrastructure design for your Tiny House was my pleasure!

It was great working on something so unique and specialized.

I definitely look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you so much for your feedback.

planetjanet in Calgary
planetjanet in Calgary

Lighting solutions

Clem gave me great advice on the lighting solutions that would work for me. The quality of the work was excellent!

Hello Janet,

Thank you so much for your feedback about the lighting solutions for your home.

I strive to do quality work that meets your custom needs and am so pleased you are happy with the result!

More about Dedicated Electrical Services Inc

Our mission is to provide high-quality and innovative residential electrical services to homeowners in Calgary and area. We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality services, equipment, custom work, planning for function, a fast response, and value for money.

We are social: