Hvac4less

Gracie
Gracie
1 review Oshawa, ON

Highly Recommend

This company was amazing to deal with from Start to finish. Our furnace broke during the coldest winter we’ve had a in a while and we had a brand new baby, not only were they at our house within 24 hours, they were fast and polite.

We liked them so much that we decided to have them install a new AC unit since that also broke last summer and we dreaded having to go through another summer season with no AC.

I cannot say enough good things about them.

Gracie, thank you so much for trusting HVAC4LESS with the comfort of your family. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to serving you in the future!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Heat Furnace Replaced

Sales consultant was amazing. Gave us the right deal.
Response time is fast. No issues whatsoever.

I am a happy customer and would definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for HVAC solutions.

Thank you so much! Always great to hear our customers are happy!

0 reviews Brantford, ON

HVAC tankless water home energy

Stop shopping at reliance or enercare just get info from hvac for less and will be very happy with the services
Contractor are great, the salesperson are honest
The best since I own my house

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you were so pleased with our service. Happy to help anytime!

Leon in Toronto
Leon in Toronto

Insulation and HEPA filter installed

Professional, courteous and in time … good price point too, we’ll versed in government credits

Thank you Leon! We appreciate your business and are here for you anytime!

Great service and prices

Mark was amazing at getting me all info I asked for and educating me on what I needed from a tankless water heater. Booked me in the next day and gave me the most competitive price after shopping around for months.

Thank you so much for trusting the team at HVAC4LESS!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great, professional service!

Great, professional service received. Chris was great to deal with - professional, friendly & accommodating! The installation technicians were great - efficient & got everything installed in a timely manner! Would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for your business. We are so pleased that we were able to get everything done for you and you were happy with our team!

0 reviews Creemore, ON

Installed an electric furnace, the installers were second to none AAA+. They were efficient and professional and left no mess to clean up. I would give higher rating if I could, these guys are awsome.

Just choose this company if you need professional service and a very good price. I will be using this company when I get my AC installed next year.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to assist you!

Krisztina in Toronto
Krisztina in Toronto

Nice, clean job and great equipment recommendation!

We were looking for a ductless AC system for our 4 bedroom, 2 level condo. Chris and his team made valuable recommendations. They installed a 5 head ductless AC system. The equipment is perfect, the positioning is great. The technician did a nice, clean job. It wasn’t cheap, due to the special nature of the project, but worth every penny! Thank you!

Thank you for trusting HVAC4LESS with your home comfort needs. We are always happy to help you!! Welcome to the HVAC4LESS family!

Great price

I paid great price. The installation crews were knowledgeable and friendly. But, I was told the crew will start early in the morning but they showed up around noon.

Thank you Daniel for your review. We appreciate your patience with us during this busy time and we are so happy we could get you what you needed! Welcome to the HVAC4LESS family!

john
john
0 reviews Courtice, ON

air and heat replaced and new waterless tank

i would recommend hvac4less chris was great he explained everything to us guys did great job

John, Thank you so much for the review and trusting us with your home needs. We were pleased to work with you! Welcome to the HVAC4LESS family!!

More about Hvac4less

Proudly serving Canada!

HVAC4LESS is committed to providing heating, ventilation, air conditioning, new sales, maintenance and repair services at the most affordable rates. We want to make sure you spend your dollars in the most cost-effective manner, without compromising quality service.
Be it your home, or your business, hiring the best team of certified heating and cooling experts at the most competitive rates is what you get with HVAC4LESS. There is no comparison to the customer service, quality products and install that you will receive with HVAC4less.

WE ARE PROFESSIONAL
Our talent is in our people and the experiences they provide to our customers.

WE ARE TRUSTED
We’ve established our business on trust, for today and the future of our relationships.

WE ARE EXPERTS
We have one of the best rosters in the industry. All of our technicians are certified and licensed and beyond that they care about our clients. When you trust HVAC4less with your home comfort needs be assured that we will always be there when you call.