SkeletonCrew Painting

Instagram

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for SkeletonCrew Painting

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

House painting; trim and baseboard work

We put new baseboards in our house. Matt sprayed the first 2 coats prior to install, and then finished the job on site once it was all installed by my carpenter. I had Matt fill all nail holes, paint final Coat and caulk all baseboard and trim. Matt was reliable, fast, excellent quality work and friendly. Matt was even willing to add a few extra projects that were not part of initial quote. I would highly recommend Skeleton crew painting.

Really appreciate your review. Enjoyed working and talking with you both, really good hosts and noble professionals.

Exterior Painting

Skeleton Crew Painting is an amazing company. You always deal with the owner Matt. The work is the best quality and the price are unbeatable. It was so good dealing with such an honest company that is fully committed to quality and client satisfaction. This is my go-to painting company for life.

Thanx for the glowing review, I can't wait to paint the inside of your home.

Ronal Kustra
Ronal Kustra
1 review St. Albert, AB

Painted a basement bedroom & stippled the ceiling

Marc defines the word "professional." He's exacting in his work, on-time, efficient and flexible. "Amazing!" is how my wife describes his work. All his talent is equalled by Mar'c genial personality.

The Canadian government spent $1.8 million to buy "Voice of Fire" [below]. Marc eagerly took up my challenge to create a mural on a bedroom wall. Entitled "Beige au Beige, Electrified" [below], it has a modest asking price of $5 million.

$5,000,000.00

Really appreciate your review Ron.
It was a pleasure painting your home. Good luck to you and the family

Exterior paint job

Skeleton crew painting were very professional and completed the job in a timely fashion, even considering our unpredictable Alberta weather.
They were incredibly friendly and answered any questions or concerns our tenants had. They made sure to ask our tenants to move their property off of the decks or covered their property for them, to not get any paint on it. All in all they did a great job, they were extremely thorough and fixed any imperfections needed in the final walk through.
A pleasure doing business with them.

I enjoyed painting this building, friendly Neighbour's

ksowa76 in Edmonton
ksowa76 in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

main floor paint

I had the walls and ceiling painting on my main floor. Matt was professional, punctual and great to deal with. Any concerns I had were addressed immediately. He did a great job, and I will definitely be hiring him to paint the exterior of my home next.

It was a joy talking to you and your son. Can't wait to come back.

Living room and staircase

Matt did a great job painting multiple areas of our house. The quality of work speaks for itself, and it was always done quickly with no mess left to clean up after. I have had Matt paint several areas of our house and have been happy with the work everytime.

I'm happy you're happy, can't wait to continue painting your home.

0 reviews Leduc, AB

Bedroom paint

Purchased a home and needed some color in the bedrooms as the whole home had been painted a tan color. He was happy to oblige with all the color combinations. The painting was done quick and looks fantastic. The kids love their new rooms!
Definitely recommend SkeletonCrew Painting.

Appreciate the review, it was a pleasure painting your home.

Beautifuly Painted Rails!

I had a very great and positive experience with SkeletonCrew Painting. Matt was quick to respond with quotes and was fairly priced. The work performed was top notch! He was friendly and professional throughout the whole process! I will definitely use this company again!

I appreciate the review. Hope to work with u again.

Norma
Norma
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen update

We had Matt come in to paint the kitchen ceiling, walls and cabinets. He was great to work with and his work is excellent. I would definitely recommend Matt and plan to have him back.

It was an absolute pleasure working with u Norma

Reliable quality painting company

Had Skeleton Crew come in last year and do the interior of my house from top and bottom. Very clean efficient and reliable company, and did a quality job I would highly recommend them.

Appreciate the feedback. Was a joy working for you

More about SkeletonCrew Painting

Skeleton Crew Painting is a full service, professional painting service that holds 20 years worth of experience.

Please contact us at 780-901-2341 or via Facebook for FREE ESTIMATES on both residential or commercial projects. We are bondable and insured.

We're social here: