Mill Creek Painters

Reviews for Mill Creek Painters

Cathy in Edmonton
Cathy in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting for sale of home

Excellent work, they were on time, efficient and stayed true to the estimate. I obtained three different quotes and Mill Creek came in at the best price. I hired them to paint our home which we will be selling. After the initial paint job, Mark met with me to inspect the job and we noticed some small items that needed to be fixed. His team was out the next day and everything was fixed as I requested. I would not hesitate to hire Mill Creek painters again in the future.

Thank you very much Cathy. It was a pleasure working with you!

Extremely thorough

The whole process was excellent start to finish. Everyone we interacted with was professional, kind, and diligent. Karine was extremely thorough and careful, resulting in our house looking fantastic! We will without a doubt choose Mill Creek Painters for all future paint jobs.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure painting your home. I hope to work with you again soon! HTTPS://www.millcreekpainters.com

Great service!

We had our entire main living area painted. It was done in a timely and professional manner. Would definitely recommend Mill Creek Painters to family & friends.

Thank you for the kind review. We hope to work with you again in the future. https://www.millcreekpainters.com

More about Mill Creek Painters

Why Choose Mill Creek Painters? At Mill Creek Painters, we are proud to say that we are one of the best Residential and Commercial Painting Contractors in Edmonton. With over 25 years experience, we promise our clients to provide the highest quality painting and contracting services at highly competitive rates. ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?