Simon Fortin Painting

Ottawa ON K2M 2P5

Review for Simon Fortin Painting

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck Painting

Professional and ensured we were kept up to date on process. Better than other companies I have used, and a better price.

They cleaned the property after, and will return to put barbecue, chairs etc

Will use them again

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for supporting students and I hope we have the opportunity to work with you again sometime.

More about Simon Fortin Painting

My name is Simon Fortin. I attend Carleton University and am going to be running a local Student Works painting business for my second year now. Our goals are to achieve the highest customer satisfaction ratings compared to any other contractor and to support 6 other full time students through ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?