Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Oshawa ON L1J 6K9
Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Reviews for Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Jag
Jag
0 reviews Whitby, ON

AC Installation

The Milburn team were a real pleasure to work with. I am extremely satisfied with the level of service and the consultation I have received. I will highly recommend them!

Hamid in Toronto
Hamid in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Central A/C Install

I hired Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning to install a new central A/C. Michael was knowledgeable, efficient, and very friendly. Overall the experience was great and the price was reasonable. No complaints, and would highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review Hamid

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Air conditioning install

Mike & Alec were prompt and professional despite the challenges of our install. Highly recommend!!

Thanks for the review !

Mike
Mike
1 review Whitby, ON

Air conditioner install

Michael did an awesome job installing our new unit. His price was fair and he was very professional. Everything went very smoothly. I will definitely reccomend this company and will use them again next time I need hvac work done no question.

voltage
voltage
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Water Heater install.

I phoned Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning and talked to Michael about getting a new water heater. He was friendly and helpful, not a pushy salesman!

Alec came to install the water heater. Alec is a great guy very personable.
He installed the heater efficiently, it works well, I'm happy!

I would hire again.

Great job you guys!

Thanks for taking the time to review us !

jgillard in Moncton
jgillard in Moncton
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Water Heater Install

Michael Milburn & his team were great. I was replacing an older water heater with a new quality unit. Michael answered all of my questions thoroughly and the install went quickly and efficiently. I would choose Milburn Heating & AC for any of the services they offer.

Thanks for the awesome review !

Aumonique in Bowmanville
Aumonique in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

Working with Michael and Alek was a pleasure. Michael communicates very well with you and is very knowledgeable. He took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and explained the process to me. Very timely at getting back to me which I appreciated. The price was very reasonable and they accommodated an extra request last minute without hesitation. Both very polite and professional. I will use them again and would highly recommend them to others.

Thanks for the awesome review !

be.white
be.white
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Service

I would highly recommend Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning, Michael was terrific to deal with. When we called about our furnace not working (in February with minus 8 degree weather) Michael arrived quickly and diagnosed the problem within minutes. Although it was an old furnace and replacement parts were not available, he offered assistance with electric heaters if required and took the time to explain brand options for a new furnace and answer all of my many questions. Michael arranged to pick up the new furnace and he and installer Alec completed the installation the next business day, cleaned up everything well and the new furnace has been great. I would hire him again without question.

Thank you for the great review Barb !

JP
JP

HVAC Ductwork and Maintenance

The customer service and care I received from Milburn Heating went above and beyond my expectations. My basement was not your typical one but Michael took his time to show and explain every part of the job. He showed up on time and made sure he left my place clean. I cannot thank you enough, goodbye cold basement! He definitely will be taking care of my future HVAC needs and will recommend him to friends and family.

-Michael

Christopher in Whitby
Christopher in Whitby
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace repair

Fantastic Response, Fantastic Results!

After another technician recommended replacing a component on the furnace, which did not resolve the problem and then being unable to resolve the problem I contacted Mike. I could tell that Mike knew what he was doing the minute he started inspecting my furnace. After taking apart the furnace to ensure all parts were functioning correctly, with Mike explaining to me every step of the way, he was able to resolve the issue without having to purchase any new parts. The furnace has been operating perfectly! Thank you Mike! I could not be happier with your service and your prompt response.

Thanks for the awesome review!
-Michael

More about Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Welcome to Milburn Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. I was introduced to the HVAC industry 15 years ago by helping my father in summers through high school. After finishing my apprenticeship, I've been happily installing furnaces, air conditioners, and hot water heaters in the Greater Toronto Area and Durham Region.