Asbestos, Lead, and Radon Removal

Reviews for Abatement Contracting and Management

Ariane from Ottawa
Ariane from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very pleased with the service

Dan and his team are excellent. Dan provided a comprehensive quote, took time to explain the options. The work was completed on time, the team was discreet and very clean. Dan's communication was timely and he provided regular updates. Very pleased with the service.

We thank your for your review and positive feedback.
www.acmottawa.com

Professional, responsive and clean!

I am the owner of a construction company and had used a handful of other companies for our abatement requirements. We will never go with anyone else again. Dan and his team were beyond professional and cleaner then all the others. Dan is responsive and delivers, even in an emergency to keep our projects going. If we could, we would give more then 5 starts! Keep up the good work Dan and team.

We thank your for your review and positive feedback.

phil.lahey98 in Toronto
phil.lahey98 in Toronto

Mold Removal

I had Dan and his team come in to look at some Mold that was caused from a crack in the foundation. They were very professional and knowledgeable, and had the work scheduled and completed in a timely manner.

Thank you for supporting your local small business and the positive feedback.

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Popcorn Removal

Great service ! Dan was very professional and fairly priced, the work was done in a timely fashion with time to spare. I would highly recommend the excellent service. Thank you again.

Thank you for the positive feedback and supporting your local small business.

Joan Tribble
Joan Tribble

Removal of Asbestos

Late last fall I was buying a new furnace and needed to get rid of some asbestos before it could be installed. I invited 3 companies to come to inspect and give an estimate on the work that had to be done.

Hands down, Dan's company won the contract. Dan is just a really personable guy who is easy to trust. After inspection he gave me a clear explanation of 3 reasonable options. He was no hard sell and the final price was more than reasonable when compared to the other companies.
Dan took every precaution with the job and completed the work and clean up when he said he would. Awesome experience!

Thank you for the positive review and feedback.
It was a pleasure to complete the work for you and thanks for supporting your local small business.
If you decide to proceed with further work, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Asbestos removal

I hired Dan and his crew from ACS team to remove some old asbestos floor tiles from my basement. The guys were very thorough with the work and explained everything that was completed. They even noted I had asbestos on my ducts which I was unaware of, so I had this removed at the same time by the team. I would highly recommend this company if you want a very professional job.

Thank you for the positive review and feedback.
It was a pleasure for us to complete the work for you and thanks for supporting your local business.

kedwald1 in Toronto
kedwald1 in Toronto

mold removal

i was quite impressed with the work done. they were very professional and took the time to keep me informed at every stage of the project.
I must also commend them on their covid safety. because of the lockdown we had no choice but to stay at home during the work but with the steps their workers took (ie masks, sanitizer , distancing, etc, etc) we felt totally safe. thank you very much for making our house safe again, would 100% reccomend this company to anyone with mold in their house. Thanks again

Thank you for the positive feedback.

bob in Toronto
bob in Toronto

Tile with asbestos removal

Dan and his team were great. I hired them to remove asbestos floor tiles that were installed in my basement. I would definitely recommend the team . They did a good Job!

Thanks for your positive feedback.

Christine
Christine

Asbestos removal

Dan and his team were very professional.
They ensured I was updated and showed all the completed work.
Job very well done and cleaned up after.
They arrived on time and completed the work in a day as promised. Very efficient.

Thank you for the review and supporting your local small business.

Moe A. Jabara
Moe A. Jabara
1 review Ottawa, ON

Asbestos Removal and Repair

Working with Dan and his team was such a wonderful experience. From my initial inquiry to the final product, they made the entire project process so easy. The trades they teamed me up with could not have been more perfect. I would highly recommend and refer Abatement Contracting and Management without hesitation.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

More about Abatement Contracting and Management

Material Sampling & Testing
Project Management
Project Consulting

Daniel Bertrand- Owner
Daniel(Dan) brings over 20 years of experience in asbestos abatement, mould remediation and interior selective demolition.

He started out working over the summer as a labourer while attending college. During this time, he was promoted to a site supervisor. After an injury caused him to not be able to perform his regular site duties, he was offered a position as an estimator and then project manager, where he excelled in time management, scope development/implementation, project estimating and client service.
He is passionate about his commitment to keeping you and your family safe during all your renovation and demolition needs.

Dan has obtained and maintained his Secret Level Security Clearance with PWGSC.

Certifications include: Project Management Professional(PMP), Whimis, Working at Height, 253S Asbestos Certification, Mould, Silica and Lead Training, Transportation of Hazardous Goods, Radiation Measurement Techniques and Radon Certification.