Creative Stone Countertops Inc.

Toronto ON M5V

InstagramFacebook
Countertops
Creative Stone Countertops Inc.

Reviews for Creative Stone Countertops Inc.

Luba
Luba

kitchen quartz countertop

We had our new countertop installed. Very happy with the new look. Fast delivery and installation. I recommend this company.

Siobhanricethompson
Siobhanricethompson
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quartz countertop with waterfall breakfast bar

Sam and his team were professional and knowledgeable and the quality of their work is very impressive. After requesting a quote from a Facebook add, I met with Sam at my home the following day and had my new countertop completed within 5 days. I am thrilled with my countertop! Many of my friends and neighbour's paid comparable prices for similar work, but waited long times for installation. I highly recommend Creative Stone Countertops! It was a pleasure to do business with Sam and his team
Siobhan Thompson

Hello! Thank you for your positive feedback. It was great working along side you on your kitchen.

Afsaanaibrahim18
Afsaanaibrahim18

Amazing Stunning Countertop/Backsplash & Customer Service!

An incredible job done from start to finish. Salaam & Houda along with the rest of the team did an amazing job with my transaction. They were honest & upfront from the start. I am in love with my new kitchen. Will definitely recommend to my family & friends. Still impressed with how fast the job was done. Thank you!

Hello Afsaana! Thank you for choosing us. We are very glad your experience was positive, it was a pleasure serving you.

alisonlall in Toronto
alisonlall in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Countertops and Backsplash

They did an awesome job in installing my backsplash. However a star was taken out because one of my drawers and a cupboard was grazing at the top on the countertops. I mentioned this to the company and they said they would get back to me to fix it but they never called back. So I have to fix that myself.
See before and after pictures below. It looks great. Just make sure to open all the cupboards and inspect everything thoroughly so they can fix it before leaving.

Hello Alison, we are happy you loved your new countertops and backsplash. I just want to inform you that we were in the process of scheduling you for the fix up (Sanding of the drawer) and were going to get back to you by Friday evening/Saturday. Thank you for the feedback, it was a pleasure serving you.

Udarr23
Udarr23
0 reviews London, ON

Two countertop projects

Excellent service and quality worksmanship every time! I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Hello! Thank you for the positive feedback. It means a lot to us.

Joycewang.career
Joycewang.career

Highly recommended

Amazing team to work with. Professional, punctual and delivery what's promised. Can't be happier with our beautiful countertop and backsplash. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Hello, Joyce! Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure serving you.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen countertops and backsplash

Creative stone countertops did my kitchen countertops and backsplash and my kitchen looks fantastic. Everything was handled with perfection and the team is super friendly and professional. I will definitely be recommending and doing business with them in the future.

Hello! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you for your feedback!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Kitchen counter and waterfall

Great work done. They came within a few days. Professional, reliable and most of all exactly I was asked for. Thank you!

Hello! Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad your experience was positive. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen backsplash

I love my new kitchen countertops and backsplash! The team was very professional and did an amazing job. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a great service.

Hi! We are glad you love your countertops and backsplash! It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Kitchen countertop

Chose a beautiful white quartz countertop with backsplash from their wide selection at an amazingprice. The service was friendly, professional and quick. They dismantled the old countertop, removed the backslash, and installed everything in one afternoon. Would definitely recommend.

Hello! Thank you for your positive feedback, it was lovely working with you on your project.

More about Creative Stone Countertops Inc.

Welcome to Creative Stone Countertops!

We are a countertop company aiming to make your dream kitchen become a reality.

Our goal is not only to leave our customers with top-quality, name-branded, affordable countertops but also with a smile on their faces.