SD AIR LTD.

Toronto ON M9M 1N7

Reviews for SD AIR LTD.

LJ
LJ

Fixed furnace and was easy and professional to work with.

Santiago was outstanding and someone I’d highly recommend.

Another HVAC company that my building uses diagnosed the issue and part needed, however, their quote was ridiculously high and they wouldn’t be able to fix our furnace for a month …in November.

I’m glad that I found Santiago on HomeStars. He walked me through how to locate the serial number on my furnace and was able to purchase the needed part that same day. And good thing because he secured the last available inducer motor for my Carrier furnace in the Toronto area. He was very nice and quickly did the repair job.

I will be using Santiago and SD Air from now on for seasonal maintenance and repairs.

Thank you for your kind words and support LJ. I look forward to seeing you again!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Nat gas BBQ hookup and HVAC service

I found SD Air through homestars, had two service calls with Santiago and had a fantastic experience both times so I've decided to write a review. The first was a natural gas bbq hookup. I didn't want to mess around with gas so I called in a professional to do the connection for me. Santiago communicated well, was prompt and did the job and checked all connection points for leaks. Very professional. The second was just a few days later when I was experiencing a leak from the AC condenser tube from my furnace. Santiago came same day and fixed the problem for me. I highly recommend Santiago and will use him for my HVAC needs going forward.

Thank you so much James for trusting me with all of your HVAC needs. I'm so happy you had a fantastic experience and I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share it! I hope to see you again

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Moving gas line

Santiago gave me a quote right away and showed up to do the work a few days later. The whole project was really quick and efficient. Very pleasant guy good quality of work done.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your thoughts on the job we completed for you. It brings great joy to hear such kind words. We hope to see you again!

Air conditioner installation

The team was prompt and professional and installed the air conditioning unit on time and as promised. Santi’s advice was reliable and well informed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for trusting us with your new air conditioning system. Hope to see you again!

hvac/gas fitter technician

Santi exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend SD Air Ltd for all your Hvac and Gas Fitting Needs. Santiago has proven to be the best Mechanical Contractor and Trades person I have ever dealt with. Trusted, Knowledgeable, he conducts himself in the highest levels of professionalism. Top workmanship, top quality products and EXCELLENT Pricing. Gas line was installed our gas fireplace, 6 burner commercial gas stove, also replaced dryer hose and vent and cleaned our furnace.
Thank you Santi, much appreciated.

Thank you so much for rating and leaving a review for us. It brings great joy to know you enjoy your new fireplace and gas stove. Hope to see you again!

A/c installation

I really recommend the services of SD air LTD. they are honest, responsible and very trustworthy. their high quality of work makes their service exceptional. the best price I could find in town, A very good guarantee and attention. Santiago's availability to clarify my doubts was wonderful and his work is very professional.
If you are looking to install an AC in your home, do not hesitate to contact their services. you will not regret it.

Thank you so much for your kindhearted words. It brings me great joy to know that you are happy with your new air conditioner. Hope to see you soon!

Luisa
Luisa

Amazing Service

Only a couple of weeks after I purchased my home, my furnace was flooded with backed up water from a clogged neutralizer. I was devastated thinking I’d have to pay for a whole new furnace. Santiago was amazing! He came in reassuring me he’d do his best to solve the problem. In the end, my furnace was alright with only a part needing to be changed, best of all it took him less than one day to do the repair. Santiago was timely, efficient and very professional! He’s definitely the first person that comes to mind if I ever need another service in the future. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience and for your kind words Luisa,
I look forward to servicing all of your HVAC needs for many years to come. Hope to see you soon!

Mauro P in Toronto
Mauro P in Toronto

A/C unit installation

SD air came to install my new A/C unit and from the first moment we spoke he was very knowledgeable and he gave me many options to choose from. He came to my home and was professional and safe and also very clean as well. He laid down tarps and cleaned up after himself and explained how the unit worked as well as a proper test. I would recommend SD air to anyone looking for a young man who is fair, honest and hardworking and who is very good at his trade. Well done.

Thank you Mauro for your very kind words and for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for your hospitality and for trusting me with your new A/C unit. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!

Excellent Customer Service!

I highly recommend Santiago for his services.

He is very professional and quick to respond to any concerns I had.

The install was done efficiently and within the agreed upon time frame.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It brings me great joy to know you are happy with your new install. Hope to see you again!

Furnace unit Instal

Santiago did a great job on my grandmother's furnace unit! We are happy with the product and the service he provided. Explained the difference between what our options were and what the pros and cons would be on what we chose. Was very helpful and was a great service to us!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with your new furnace. It can be difficult to make the right choice and I'm happy I could be a part of your decision. Hope to see you again!

More about SD AIR LTD.

We proudly serve the Toronto GTA for all your Heating & Air conditioning needs.

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these times.

Affordable pricing and satisfaction Guaranteed.