Usafi Pro Cleaning Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Surrey BC V4N 2B9

Reviews for Usafi Pro Cleaning Inc.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Office cleaning

We have been using Usafi Pro cleaning Inc for over a year now and they consistently do a great job in my office building. Their employees are professional, punctual and thorough. I would recommend them to anyone looking for cleaning services.

Great service

USAFI They did an excellent job and fully professional.
I was looking for a great professional service at an affordable price and they turned out to check both boxes. I would recommend them any day.

Thank you for choosing us to service your business.

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Store Cleaning

Joseph and his sister do excellent work ina difficult commercial setting, they truly are worth their weight in gold!

Thank you, for doing business with us.

Bradley
Bradley

Basement Suite Blues

The crew came on time, were very friendly and efficient and did a great job. They also accommodated me and came in the evening on very same day I requested, which was very convenient as I work at an office during the day.

Thank you Bradley,it was nice working with you.

1 review Vancouver, BC

House Cleaning

Usafi did well to service my house. They did a excellent job and followed my instructions. I was looking for professional service at an affordable price and they turned out to check both boxes. I would recommend them any day.

Thank you for doing business with us.

More about Usafi Pro Cleaning Inc.

Welcome to Usafi Pro Office Cleaning Inc
We focus on partnership thinking.
We work towards developing a relationship that our clients can trust.
We strive to view every element of our service through the eyes of our clients.

Usafi was formed to provide complete Janitorial & Building Maintenance services for
Commercial clients in the Lower mainland & Greater Vancouver.

We offer customized janitorial services for every type of business and are proud to be locally owned and operated.
Our rates are competitive, reasonable and affordable.
We take pride in our business and take full responsibility for our services.

Please Call - 604-704-6905

House & Apartment Cleaning
Complete office cleaning Carpet Cleaning Elevator Clean Up Restroom sanitation Floor Stripping & waxing Interior & exterior window cleaning Floor, wall and ceiling cleaning Stain removal Lobby area maintenance Lights/Bulbs replacement services Parking lot maintenance
Account Management For your complete piece of mind, we provide the following services for our clients. All our services are supervised and inspected. Apart from the regular on site cleaning activities, it is our firm belief that the core elements of a successful account management program are communication and inspections.
2019