D3 Renovations

Faye
Faye
1 review Belmont, ON

Happy customer

Vito and Walter were great to work with. Vito cane and gave us a quote which we thought was reasonable and arranged to have the work started shortly after. We are both very happy with our kitchen now that it is finished. I would highly recommend to others

Faye! Thank you for the business! I look forward to helping you with any other projects! Your kitchen looks stunning! I'm glad you are happy and enjoying it!

Shower Renovation

Walter and Vito were very friendly and efficient in providing a quote and setting up a time to do the work. The actual work was done to exacting standards and the shower, I am happy to say, is now ready for our family to use after many years of disuse. They even attached a kickplate to our vanity as a last minute addition at no cost!!! For the amount of work involved, the price was very reasonable and the work place was left in spotless condition. I am already thinking of calling them back for some needed repairs in our main bathroom. Many thanks to D3 Renovations!

Angela, thank you so much for the opportunity and I look forward to working with you on your next project!

Closet

Workers fixed a horrible job that someone else did for me and now the closet is beautiful

Hi! Pleasure working with you, please let us know if you need any other estimates and if you have friend and family that have a project in mind, I would love to give them a free estimate! Thanks

Private User reviews Sparta, ON

Bathroom Renovation Rescue

3D came in and finished our bathroom that another contractor had left half done for 2 years! They finished tiling around the tub/shower, installed the baseboard, secured the vanity, adjusted and covered the fan, uncovered the floor vent, applied caulking where needed and then painted the whole room! We can finally use this bathroom! Thanks 3D

Thank you for your business! Let us know when your next project is and we can get you a free estimate.

Bath room/Attic water damage

The Team was quick to identified the problem and proceeded to fix the
source of the leak and repair the damage that the water leak caused.

My wife and I were very pleased with the quality of work men's ship and
the clean up, after they left the premise. The team did the job on time and on budget. Great people to do business with! I highly recommend
this company.

Thank you. I'm happy to hear that the leak and the bathroom fix met and exceeded your expectations. Let me know if you have any other projects in mind you'd like to have a free quote on! - we certainly appreciate your business!

Bathroom renovation

D3 Renovations did an excellent job with our bathroom renovation. They came prepared and finished sooner than expected. I felt comfortable coming to them with any changes I had during the process and they made the changes without hesitation. I am thrilled with how my bathroom turned out!

Thank you! Please do not hesitate to give us a call for a free quote or if you have any questions, our team is happy to help!

0 reviews London, ON

Pot Lights Installation

Amazing work, Walter was very precise in ensuring the lights were perfectly Symmetrical. He even installed a dimmer for me. Very kind and very reasonable pricing. Will be using this company for more Reno’s in the future and have already and will continue to refer them to anyone I know that needs work done!

Thank you! We certainly appreciate your business! - Please don't hesitate to call us for your next project, I'm happy to continue to work with you!

Bathroom renovation

They came in and did drywall, tile work, painting, vanity install and trim in 2 bathrooms. They did a great job, were efficient and left no mess behind. I would recommend!

Thank you! We look forward to continuing to work with you in the near future. Please call me anytime and I can help!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom Renovation

D3 Renovations completed everything on time. They took care of everything and I didnt to worry to go out and get something. Very professional and friendly staff. I love my bathroom now!

Thank you, we look forward to continuing working with you this new year 2021! Let us know and we can help!

More about D3 Renovations

Welcome to D3 Renovations. We offer professional services for your personal or commercial projects in the City of London and surrounding area.
We focus on painting, demolition, bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, basement renovations, whole house and commercial renovations.
We are following all Covid-19 health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.

Contact us today to schedule a phone or onsite appointment with us.

We take pride in providing excellent services. Whether the home is occupied or vacated . We carefully take care of your belongings.