Lanark Management

Metroline Commercial Construction
Metroline Commercial Construction
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing Hone Builder

I reached out to Lanark Management after a horrific house fire to start the process in vetting and designing a new home to live in. Andrew the owner of Lanark management had done an absolutely amazing job in helping me from concept to plans and permits and through out the entire process to get me where I needed to be with this build. Together with Lanark we are amidst the final stages of the permitting process getting ready to build. Andrew is a great visionary that had the ability to get I side someone head to see their vision and is able to pull all of your thoughts and able to have them converted into a plan and design. I would call Andrew for any new builds or and any redesigns or remodels...

Thank you so much, its been a real pleasure to work with you, and we are looking forward to getting you into your new home.

New custom home

I hired Andrew and the Lanark Management team to build me a custom home in Scarborough. They were very courteous and professional individuals. They were very transparent with all their trades. We felt at ease knowing our home was being built in Andrew’s hands. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave practical advise on ideas we had on our home. Everything was done in a timely manner and on budget. I will definitely be using Andrew and his team for any projects we have in the future.

Thank for reaching out. It was a pleasure working with you guys as well. Please feel free to contact me anytime and visit us on our website www.lanarkpm.com

More about Lanark Management

Growing up, the family business was Property Maintenance and Landscaping. At an early age, Andrew learned what it takes to look after properties and to run a successful service oriented business. To grow his skills, Andrew entered the electrical trade and completed his apprenticeship, becoming a Red Seal Certified electrician. Following his passion, Andrew moved in to a Project Management role for a boutique residential builder, where he further grew to love taking a dream and transforming it into reality.

Looking to combine his passion with his training, Andrew founded Lanark Management to provide his clients with the ability to both construct beautiful and functional structures, as well as to effectively manage and maintain their assets and rental properties. Lanark Management’s clients appreciate the knowledge, passion, attention to details and transparent approach to projects.

Choose Lanark to simplify your Project.

We're social here: