Worthy Roofing

Toronto ON M5V
Worthy Roofing

Reviews for Worthy Roofing

Replace Roof

The roof I had is about 15 yrs old, and it just don’t look good anymore, finally I decided to change it. I got about 3 quotes at the time. Worthy roofing gave me the a very good price. On top of that the sale guy explained everything for me, it was a lecture. We then decided to go with them. They were very efficient, guys came in. Finish the job nicely. So far everything is good. I am happy about this.

Thank you for your support!

Roof repair

We found out we have a hole on our roof. We call worthy roofing. They showed up very quick and fixed that for me. I'm very satisfied. And happy that this problem got solved.

Fix leak and change board

I found out I have this black stain in my house. I was terrified I called some people but none of those guys can be come and inspect. Only peter respond very quick he climb in the attic and found out we have very bad leakage round all the nails we have mold growing, all the insulation are WET ! They removed the shingles and change some board for me. And they gave us the best ice and water for protection. They explained everything thoroughly and clearly. I will recommend them to every friends or family members who are ever in need.

Thank you for your support!

More about Worthy Roofing

Delivering Exceptional Roofing and Exteriors Service

20 Years Of Experience Of Roofing Services. With more than two decades of proven success in quality roofing services, Timberwolves Roofing is a family-owned & operated business serving the greater Toronto area. Our expert team has been dedicated to providing the best service and quality available in the area.

Best Workmanship