C.a.l.m Appliance

C.a.l.m Appliance

Reviews for C.a.l.m Appliance

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Stovetop repair

Chris arrived as scheduled & skillfully & expertly did the job. He was COVID conscious & respected
all protocols.

Chris was friendly & willingly shared valuable additional information relative to the use and care of our appliance.

I highly recommend Chris & C.a.l.m. Appliance and will definitely call them back for any future appliance repairs - or recommendations!

D.V.
D.V.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Fridge

Called on Chris's services a year ago for the first time and he was very prompt. Diagnosed the problem and quickly and economically fixed it.
I needed his services again this past week and he was quick and fair as the first time.
Would definitely recommend him.

Shannon
Shannon

Fridge repair

Chris returned my call immediately. He was very efficient and came to do the estimate within a timely manner. Very easy to communicate and explained everything he was doing. He ordered a part and returned to install a new compressor. Very reasonably priced. I’d recommend him and I’ll be using his business again in the future when needed.
Thx Chris!!

Private User reviews Orono, ON

Laundry centre

Fantastic service. Technician diagnosed issue by text and he was 100% correct. No 4 hour window. He worked around my schedule, was right on time. He was friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. He gave me a few tips on thing to watch out for and a quick tutorial on how the unit worked. Will definitely keep his number handy for other repairs.

165prescott
165prescott
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fixed front loader, changed water pump

Called them explained my problem tried to diagnose over phone came out next morning. Found problem ordered part installed it and worked very clean. Very friendly and honest excellent job very happy with their service.

Private User reviews Maynooth, ON

Kitchen appliance repair

I bought a house that had not been lived in for years. I had all the appliances checked and repaired. Great service. Fast and on time. I will happily use him again.

M in Durham Region
M in Durham Region
1 review Courtice, ON

Range/Oven repair

Missed appointments, incorrect diagnosis, and 8 weeks later still no resolution. Very poor service experience. It began September 2021, with the first appointment to diagnose the problem missed. Very busy with fridges was the excuse. He kept the second appointment, came in, tried a few functions on the oven and diagnosed the problem as either the igniter or the oven selector knob. Two more appointments to fix what he said was the problem have been missed. As this is being written we’re waiting on his arrival for appointment number three…

Jeffbolsover
Jeffbolsover
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Chris did a great job for us

We had a complicated dishwasher repair. I would recommend Chris 100%. Great for service. Efficient ,professional. and gets the job done!!! A part was defective and Chris did a great repair!!!

Deeox
Deeox
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Dedicated to fixing the problem.

I purchased a gas stove and it had an issue. The repair man had to make several follow ups with the company and multiple trips to troubleshoot and fix the problem. He continued to search for a solution, and now the oven works as it is intended to. If it was not for the oven company itself the issue would have been resolved much quicker. He kept on them and all the while tried to keep me informed and was very polite when he came to fix.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Fix my dead freezer

Our upright freezer was not getting cold enough so I called Chris he came over and new right away what the problem was and fixed it in about an hour and we were back up and running. Price was fair and now he is my appliance go to guy.

More about C.a.l.m Appliance

We repair all makes and Models. We repair Fridges, washing machines, dryers, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, freezers
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Bowmanville?