Mobile Pool & Spa

Chilliwack BC V2P 0A9

Reviews for Mobile Pool & Spa

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Hottub service

I called mobile pool and spa when my pump packed it in on my hot tub . Chris came out right away and had my hot tub up and running in no time. Mobile pool and spa is efficient and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend

Thanks for the great review. Glad we are able to help you and get u up and running quickly

Peter in Surrey
Peter in Surrey
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Hot tub works again!

My hot tub stopped working suddenly one night. I got Chris's number though a friend, and he was able to diagnose and fix the problem in just 2 visits. Lucky for me he had some spare parts to keep it running in the cold of winter till the right parts came in. I will definitely be calling him again next time something goes wrong

Hey Peter, thanks and you are welcome. It was great we could help you out

More about Mobile Pool & Spa

Welcome to Mobile Pool & Spa. We've been proudly serving the Lower Mainland since 1999 and are here to provide reliable, honest and solid workmanship to our customers.

Our Services: Installation and Maintenance Services, Pool and Hot Tub & Spa Maintanence, Service and Repair, Automation and Upgrades. We also specialize in above building in ground pools, installing and repairing Inground Pool Liners, and also sell parts and a wide variety of pool chemicals. Covid 19 – We are following the health and safety protocols as set by the Province of Ontario. Contact us today to set up an appointment.