Driftwood Mechanical

Jodi in
Jodi in
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Furnace Install

I was in need of someone to come out & look at my furnace, as it wasn’t working. They were able to come out that day to have a look, unfortunately I needed a new furnace. Reasonable pricing & were out in a few days to replace the furnace. Not only did they do that but I mentioned that there was hardly any airflow to my sons room and they were able to fix that problem as well. I’m very happy with my experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Traditional Styles
Traditional Styles
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Residential new construction - multiple projects

We are a design build custom home builder in the Kawarthas. Justin of Driftwood Mechanical has been doing the HVAC systems for our projects for close to a decade. From simple forced air furnace installs to fireplace installs to complicated heated floors, melters, boiler systems, he is knowledgeable and responsive to any questions or concerns from us - or more importantly - our clients. Justin and his team of excellent technicians are excellent communicators which we really appreciate, being general contractors. Thanks, Justin & Team.

Richard
Richard
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Very satisfied customer

Justin and his team were terrific. Great communication with job done on time and on budget. They left my place as clean as they found it and were friendly and professional throughout. And the follow up when I had a minor issue was excellent. It is a rare pleasure to be able to recommend a local contractor and I have already done so on several occasions.

Looking for Fireplaces pros in Lindsay?