4 Season Renovation

Reviews for 4 Season Renovation

Meron
Meron

Paint

Alex did a wonderful job painting, went beyond the scope of work that was paid for. He completed the work very quickly and on short notice. Would highly recommend his services.

Thank you so much Meron it was a pleasure to work with you!

Hole in bathroom drywall

Alex is wonderful. He responds very quickly and His price was reasonable. Completed the work within two hours and did an amazing job. Overall provided excellent service and I will consider him for next time.

Thank you so much Sunny for the opportunity to work with you as well as the great review! Wish you and your wife good luck!

Michelle
Michelle

Complete house repaint

I received multiple quotes, and I decided to go with Alex because his price was fair, he was polite, and I had read his previous reviews which were excellent.
Alex was able to complete the work in the timeline that I needed. As the property was a rental, the walls had many nail holes, cracks, and there was a bit of water damage. Alex spent the first day completing all the drywall repairs first, then took the next few days repainting all the walls, ceilings, trim and doors.
It looks great!!
We are very pleased with the work, and we will definitely be reaching out to him for our next project. Thanks Alex for the excellent job!!

Thank you so much Michelle for the opportunity to work on your home and such a great review! It was a pleasure to work on your house. Cant wait for the next project with you guys

Elizabeth Fleming
Elizabeth Fleming

Repairing of fallen plaster from two ceilings plus repainting of ceilings

We had a large area of fallen plaster in our upper hall ceiling and cracked, weakened plaster in a main bedroom. Alex came on Monday, gave an estimate, and returned later in the week to repair the two ceilings. It took part of three days because of drying time and, when he had finished, the result was perfect. A better job could not have been done and it is impossible to make out where the large repair was made. We appreciated that we dealt with one reliable person.

We cannot praise this company enough. The price was very fair, Alex came when he said, the final result was perfect and he left the area clean and tidy. We look forward to 4 Season Renovations' help in the future.

Elizabeth! Thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your beautiful house and for such a great review as well. You guys are amazing clients to work with!! Looking forward to work with you again...

blackthorn in Toronto
blackthorn in Toronto

Ceiling smoothing

Smoother out an old plaster ceiling. Great work, done quickly and with no issues. The main guy Alex was also very communicative.

Thank you so much for taking your time writing a review to us!! It was great working with you guys!! Thank you and good luck with your project!

Shay
Shay

Bedroom Painting Transformation

I was looking for a painter to paint a bedroom in our house. I selected Alex because he seemed eager to do the job, the photos of his work looked great and he was reasonably priced. He did a fantastic job and we’re very pleased with his professionalism, punctuality and attention to detail. The process was great, given Covid restrictions and all, but we managed to sort everything out from the scope of the work (painting the walls, trim, ceiling etc), to the dates and times to start and complete the job as well as paint colour and pricing. In fact, we’re so pleased we are considering him for future work on both the exterior and interior of our home. Thanks so much Alex!

Pictures are before (pink), during (primer) and after...

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, as well as on your home! Thank you for having me and also I'm very thankful for your gifts! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Pierre in Toronto
Pierre in Toronto

New build in the beaches

I contacted Alex from 4 seasons renovation for a quote to paint a new house 2300 sqft. Within 48 hours Alex visited the property and provided a detailed quote a few days later. While building we had a few setbacks and Alex worked with us to reschedule and was very patient and supportive. He came in after drywall was completed and applied the primer. After the finishing carpentry he came and completed the job in five days. He was very meticulous and walked around inspecting the wall with a high powered light to find any defects on the drywall. He the proceeded to fix the issues and complete the paint. The final results were nothing short of spectacular. The doors and trims are have an almost mirror finish not showing any imperfections and the walls are perfect with no pin holes or lines. The most important part after the high end finishes was Alex’s word. He started on the time promised with no delays and finished as promised. Out of all the trades I had, he was the most reliable hands down.

I would recommend and already have.

Thank you Pierre for such great review! I am honoured to have been able to work on your beautiful home. Thank you for having me

Leta in Toronto
Leta in Toronto

Dry wall paint and plaster

My friend recommended me this company
They came and did excellent job.
I am very happy..
I will recommend them to my friends.

Thank you very much Leta ! It was my pleasure to do the job !

More about 4 Season Renovation

4 Seasons Renovation strives to deliver an impeccable service that guarantees to put a smile on your face.

With over 10 years of experience and a combined team of experts that have over 40 + years of experience, 4 Seasons Renovation gives you the comfort of knowing that quality work will be done.

We serve all of the GTA and the surrounding area.

We provide services for both Residential and Commercial properties that include:

- Painting
- Spray Finishing
- Wood Work
- Plastering
- Dry-Wall Repair
- Taping

We also specialize in the application, removal, and repair of Pop-Corn Ceilings.

We aim to exceed all of your expectations, focusing on each project with the utmost detail and the promise to deliver exquisite results.