4 Season Renovation

Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for 4 Season Renovation

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Phenomenal Job

Alex and his team did a phenomenal job painting our house. They worked efficiently and neatly to complete the task at hand in the time frame communicated when quoting. Pricing is more than competitive and would highly recommend Alex and his team at 4 Seasons.

Thank you so much Collin. I'm so glad for your kind words. Wish you best of luck.
thnx for the present :)

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Excellent work at a good price

We needed our house painted and a few extra items. Got 3 quotes and Alex at 4 Season came in at the lowest by far. That's not always the reason to hire a painter, but I'm glad I went with 4 Season. They did a fantastic job. Very courteous and friendly crew who left a clean job site after working long days.
The house looks great and I would recommend the company without hesitation.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Condo painting

Alex did a fantastic job painting my condo. It was a pretty big job because I needed everything done - ceilings, walls and trim plus patching. It all came out exactly as I had hoped. He tidied up nicely afterwards. I definitely recommend him!

Thank you Elizabeth for the opportunity and great review! I'm really glad that I could fulfill your hopes. Good luck and all the best to you

Ankit
Ankit
2 reviews Milton, ON

Interior painting

Alex did a great work. Hired him for painting my condo ..was very fair and reasonable in the pricing and we are happy with the outcome of his work. He did went beyond the scope of the work defined and did the job in the timeframe he gave us. Will definitely recommend.

Ankit thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your place as well as your time to write a review. All the best to you

Meron
Meron

Paint

Alex did a wonderful job painting, went beyond the scope of work that was paid for. He completed the work very quickly and on short notice. Would highly recommend his services.

Thank you so much Meron it was a pleasure to work with you!

Hole in bathroom drywall

Alex is wonderful. He responds very quickly and His price was reasonable. Completed the work within two hours and did an amazing job. Overall provided excellent service and I will consider him for next time.

Thank you so much Sunny for the opportunity to work with you as well as the great review! Wish you and your wife good luck!

Michelle
Michelle

Complete house repaint

I received multiple quotes, and I decided to go with Alex because his price was fair, he was polite, and I had read his previous reviews which were excellent.
Alex was able to complete the work in the timeline that I needed. As the property was a rental, the walls had many nail holes, cracks, and there was a bit of water damage. Alex spent the first day completing all the drywall repairs first, then took the next few days repainting all the walls, ceilings, trim and doors.
It looks great!!
We are very pleased with the work, and we will definitely be reaching out to him for our next project. Thanks Alex for the excellent job!!

Thank you so much Michelle for the opportunity to work on your home and such a great review! It was a pleasure to work on your house. Cant wait for the next project with you guys

Elizabeth Fleming
Elizabeth Fleming

Repairing of fallen plaster from two ceilings plus repainting of ceilings

We had a large area of fallen plaster in our upper hall ceiling and cracked, weakened plaster in a main bedroom. Alex came on Monday, gave an estimate, and returned later in the week to repair the two ceilings. It took part of three days because of drying time and, when he had finished, the result was perfect. A better job could not have been done and it is impossible to make out where the large repair was made. We appreciated that we dealt with one reliable person.

We cannot praise this company enough. The price was very fair, Alex came when he said, the final result was perfect and he left the area clean and tidy. We look forward to 4 Season Renovations' help in the future.

Elizabeth! Thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your beautiful house and for such a great review as well. You guys are amazing clients to work with!! Looking forward to work with you again...

blackthorn in Toronto
blackthorn in Toronto

Ceiling smoothing

Smoother out an old plaster ceiling. Great work, done quickly and with no issues. The main guy Alex was also very communicative.

Thank you so much for taking your time writing a review to us!! It was great working with you guys!! Thank you and good luck with your project!

Shay
Shay

Bedroom Painting Transformation

I was looking for a painter to paint a bedroom in our house. I selected Alex because he seemed eager to do the job, the photos of his work looked great and he was reasonably priced. He did a fantastic job and we’re very pleased with his professionalism, punctuality and attention to detail. The process was great, given Covid restrictions and all, but we managed to sort everything out from the scope of the work (painting the walls, trim, ceiling etc), to the dates and times to start and complete the job as well as paint colour and pricing. In fact, we’re so pleased we are considering him for future work on both the exterior and interior of our home. Thanks so much Alex!

Pictures are before (pink), during (primer) and after...

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, as well as on your home! Thank you for having me and also I'm very thankful for your gifts! I hope to work with you again in the future!

More about 4 Season Renovation

4 Seasons Renovation strives to deliver an impeccable service that guarantees to put a smile on your face.

With over 10 years of experience and a combined team of experts that have over 40 + years of experience, 4 Seasons Renovation gives you the comfort of knowing that quality work will be done.

We serve all of the GTA and the surrounding area.

We provide services for both Residential and Commercial properties that include:

- Painting
- Spray Finishing
- Wood Work
- Plastering
- Dry-Wall Repair
- Taping

We also specialize in the application, removal, and repair of Pop-Corn Ceilings.

We aim to exceed all of your expectations, focusing on each project with the utmost detail and the promise to deliver exquisite results.