DIBOCO

Reviews for DIBOCO

ray12011994
ray12011994

Sprinkler system

He helped me to installed all the sprinkler system in my house. He is one of the most hard working man i ever met and the sprinkler system working perfectly. 100% recommend!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

LANDSCAPE SPRINKLERS

When I saw the owner completed 3 projects with my neighbors and I decided to give my sprinkler installation project. Found the owner very hard working, professional and completed my job with 100% satisfaction.
I will recommend anyone looking for professional landscape sprinklers.

Affordable and effective

They worked around our backyard renovation schedule to install a great system quickly and at a good price. They also came back at no added cost to adjust the heads the proper settings once our sod had been put in. We are very satisfied and will be recommending to anyone who asks.

Mar in Toronto
Mar in Toronto

Sod Installation

Dieb was very polite and diligent with his works. My wife and I we're impressed and happy with his work commitment. And his price was very reasonable, in fact I recommended him to two of my friends at work.

mike in vaughan in Toronto
mike in vaughan in Toronto

Sprinkler System

Had a complete system installed Dieb did a great job. It was large project as my backyard is quite large I had lot heads installed in the lawn and in the flower gardens as well. Grass it starting to grow in and cover up the areas that were dug up. Very professional.

Mike

100% recommended

Interior demolition seemed to us as an extremely stressful and time-consuming process, but this company proved to us that we’re all wrong. This team came to our house to start demolition and it was done in just two days. They’re knowledgeable and respectful. The workers explained to me every issue I asked about, truly recommend this interior demolition service.

we had a great time working with you guys
thanks

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Flood

Dieb, the owner, worked with me personally to come up with a plan after we had a water pipe burst. The company did an excellent job at a fair price. Thanks so much for getting my family back in our home in such a short amount of time!

I was very happy to work with you
thanks for your business

schihu in Calgary
schihu in Calgary

Demolition

Diboco come in such a short time to remove all the walls and floor for our new project , they did a great clean job, Dieb the owner was great he gave us pay plan , thanks guys

is our pleasure to do the things right

More about DIBOCO

ESTABLISHED IN THE YEAR 2018 WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE MAINTENANCE, DEMOLITION, IRRIGATION SERVICES AND REPAIRS, DIBOCO IS COMMITED TO ITS CUSTOMERS NEEDS WITH QUALIFIED SERVICES AND HIGH TRAINED MANPOWER

WE ARE A SMALL LOCAL COMPANY GROWING THANKS TO YOU, GIVE US A CHANCE, CALL US WE ARE GLAD TO HELP YOU IN YOUR PROJECTS
GREAT PRICES