D' Alelio Construction Co Inc

Sara in Charlestown
Sara in Charlestown
5 reviews Boston, MA

Foundation masonry, curb cut

Our 1860's home had a badly bowed street side brick foundation wall. Anthony's crew propped up the entire house and rebuilt the foundation wall. They kindly reused the brick from our demolished chimney and created a PERFECTLY straight wall that looks original to the house (but in perfect condition!). Anthony is very good about returning phone calls. The only downside to this project was getting harassed by the inspectional service because the right permits weren't pulled and getting stuck with a $650 bill from the city for police detail for 2 8 hour days. I KNOW this was not necessary, and not many construction workers actually work 8 hour days, so we got a fast one pulled on us by the city.
Lastly, the work was completed earlier this fall...we still have a ground compactor machine, orange cones, and a large ball of cement still sitting on our very small piece of property

I will add photos soon!

Regina in North Andover, MA
Regina in North Andover, MA
3 reviews , MA

Construction Project in and around the North Shore area

I run a construction management and interior design company and have relied on D'Alelio construction for many of my projects. My projects are run as a Contractors Cooperative, and I would be sure to have his company as a member of my team for any project in the future. Anthony D'Alelio would be a primary asset to any construction team.