Jims Roofing and Renovations

Jims Roofing and Renovations

Reviews for Jims Roofing and Renovations

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

New roof and gutters

I have a large bungalow. The roofing was very old and I had water dripping through my kitchen light fixtures after a huge rainfall.
Jim's Roofing was recommended by my Insurance company which wouldn't cover my problems because the roof was way past needing replacement. JIm and his staff quickly and professionally completed the work . The job was well done. The warrenty is excellent. The secretarial staff were helpful throughout the process with choosing materials and with any questions I had about billing or timing.

Love receiving positive feedback about our services! Excellent customers like you make the whole experience much easier. Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. Greatly appreciated.

0 reviews Guelph, ON

Versetta Stone and cedar soffit installation

Excellent workmanship and the team was very knowledgeable about the product and installation. I love the cedar soffit!

The cedar and Versetta stone definately compliment each other. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Windows , patio doors and window capping

From the initial call for a quote to the installation of my windows , patio doors and all the window capping , it was a very positive experience. The crew took pictures of all the rotted wood they found once the old windows were removed. This help substantiate the extra expense even though it was minimal. I found the crew very friendly and polite and they cleaned up their work area at the end of each day.

Thank you for the positive feedback. The doors and window look fantastic and we are very happy that you love your new view.

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Full Roof Replacement

Jim was quite thorough and provided great detail as well as photos in his inspection and estimate. This was very helpful in securing the claim with our insurance company. The company was very helpful, from Karen working with us to get a suitable date, Christine assisting with additional financing we needed as well as the crew. The guys worked hard and efficiently being sure to leave our roof safe from rain and to clean up at the end of every day. The crew was very thorough in clean up checking all over our backyard as well as down the boulevard outside the fence for any debris. They even sent another gentleman around afterward to inspect the workmanship.
We would definitely recommend them to anyone. That is how we hired them as they came highly recommended by our neighbors.

Thank you for your very positive review of our services and company. The mutual goal of meeting your roofing needs is easier to accomplish when working collaboratively with home owners such as yourselves. I will share your positive feedback with the team. Thank you again.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full roof replacement

Efficient and quality service. Everyone in the office kept us in the loop with what was going on, and were very quick to answer any questions we had along the way. We had never had to replace a roof before and Jims Roofing made it a seamless and painless experience.

Thanks again!

Working with communicative home owners makes it an easier process for all
Thanks Erica for being excellent clients!

shingle house and garage roofs

The roofing crew from Jim's Roofing did a excellent installation of new shingles and roofing materials on both my house and garage . Housekeeping and scrap material removed was completed in a timely manner. Their professionalism was noticed by my neighbours as well. Based on this project I would have Jim's Roofing back anytime.

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our company. Thank you

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof

We are very happy with our new roof. Jim’s roofing was a great company to work with. They were quick to respond, hard working, and fixed problems efficiently as they arose.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will share it with the team

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Roof replacement

I would highly recommend Jim’s roofing. He prepared a very detailed quote including a 5 year warranty on
Labour as well as the manufacturer’s warranty. He and his staff are very accommodating and congenial!

Thank you for your positive review and recognition of the detail put in the quotes we prepare.

Pat from Hamilton
Pat from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New roof

The work crew came every day and worked very hard. Jim is a sweet guy, who is very understanding and compassionate. We've had a run of bad luck, and it had culminated in that moment in our roof collapsing. He came in and fixed it within the week, and even found great shingles to match our roof. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Gary from Guelph
Gary from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

shingle installation

My research for reliable roofing companies was extensive. I had many questions. I selected a higher quality of roof shingles with a longer warranty. Among all the companies that examined my roof, Jim's Roofing and Renovations presented the most detailed and comprehensive estimate on a three-page, typed format that provided a clear outline of product, labour and service costs. The job was completed on time and within the estimated cost. Jim and Kathy were very patient with my inquiries. There was also a very strong goodwill exhibited in follow up. Jim also shared sound advice about attic features, roof ventillation, eavestrough drainage and resealing of window frames. Lucio and his installation team worked very effieciently to remove the old shingles and replace them with new, fiberglass shingles. The clean up was thorough and the look of my new roof is very professional. Colleagues in Eden Mills are also very satisfied with recent work on their roof. I would not hesitate to do business again with Jim's Roofing and Renovations in the future.

More about Jims Roofing and Renovations

Jim’s Roofing and Renovations Inc. is a family-owned and operated company located in Guelph. Our company has been serving the GTA and Hamilton area, as well as surrounding areas for over 30 years. Our installers specialize in all types of roofing applications - full installations as well as repairs with shingles, cedar, flat roofs, skylights, vinyl and aluminum siding as well as full trough installation.

Our installers are up to date with the latest roofing technology to offer you the best products available. We are experienced in a variety of sloped roof applications such as Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shake, Enviroshake and Slate Tiles. We also install a variety of skylights and sun tunnels. We are experienced in a variety of flat roof applications such as TPO, EDPM, Mod Bit, 4-Ply and Dec-Tec. We also have experienced installers for copper work, metal pans, eavestrough, fascia/soffit, as well as aluminum/vinyl siding and specialty siding such as Hardie Board, Maibec and cedar siding. Our service scope includes residential, townhouse complexes, condos, commercial buildings and industrial locations. All of our installers are certified in Working at Heights and follow all safety protocols to ensure a clean/safe work environment for everyone.

For many years, Jim's Roofing and Renovations has had a successful partnership with numerous restoration and insurance companies. Our role is to provide emergency services to home owners when unexpected damages occur as a result of wind and ice storms, fire and tree damage.

From the initial contact for a free detailed no obligation estimate to the final steps of the installation and every aspect in between, Jims Roofing and Renovations strives towards working with you as the Homeowner to collaboratively meet your roofing and renovations needs and expectations. Quality workmanship is a standard in our company and we stand by our written labour warranty and provide a manufacturer warranty for our clients.

Working At Heights and Safety protocols are followed on all job sites. Jim's Roofing and Renovations is fully covered under WSIB and carry Commercial Liability Insurance.

We would like the opportunity to provide you with a free no obligation estimate for your roofing and renovation projects.