Jims Roofing and Renovations

Jims Roofing and Renovations

Reviews for Jims Roofing and Renovations

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full roof replacement

Efficient and quality service. Everyone in the office kept us in the loop with what was going on, and were very quick to answer any questions we had along the way. We had never had to replace a roof before and Jims Roofing made it a seamless and painless experience.

Thanks again!

shingle house and garage roofs

The roofing crew from Jim's Roofing did a excellent installation of new shingles and roofing materials on both my house and garage . Housekeeping and scrap material removed was completed in a timely manner. Their professionalism was noticed by my neighbours as well. Based on this project I would have Jim's Roofing back anytime.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof

We are very happy with our new roof. Jim’s roofing was a great company to work with. They were quick to respond, hard working, and fixed problems efficiently as they arose.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Roof replacement

I would highly recommend Jim’s roofing. He prepared a very detailed quote including a 5 year warranty on
Labour as well as the manufacturer’s warranty. He and his staff are very accommodating and congenial!

Pat from Hamilton
Pat from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New roof

The work crew came every day and worked very hard. Jim is a sweet guy, who is very understanding and compassionate. We've had a run of bad luck, and it had culminated in that moment in our roof collapsing. He came in and fixed it within the week, and even found great shingles to match our roof. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Gary from Guelph
Gary from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

shingle installation

My research for reliable roofing companies was extensive. I had many questions. I selected a higher quality of roof shingles with a longer warranty. Among all the companies that examined my roof, Jim's Roofing and Renovations presented the most detailed and comprehensive estimate on a three-page, typed format that provided a clear outline of product, labour and service costs. The job was completed on time and within the estimated cost. Jim and Kathy were very patient with my inquiries. There was also a very strong goodwill exhibited in follow up. Jim also shared sound advice about attic features, roof ventillation, eavestrough drainage and resealing of window frames. Lucio and his installation team worked very effieciently to remove the old shingles and replace them with new, fiberglass shingles. The clean up was thorough and the look of my new roof is very professional. Colleagues in Eden Mills are also very satisfied with recent work on their roof. I would not hesitate to do business again with Jim's Roofing and Renovations in the future.

Guelph homeowner from Guelph
Guelph homeowner from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Roof

We had 3 quotes from various roofers in town. Although not the cheapest, I went with Jim as he said Insurance companies hire him to do a lot of their work. They do a lot more roofs than I have! His team was punctual, polite, tidy and efficient. Roof looks great. Beware online naysayers...they vent online but there are no BBB claims against this guy.

Steve from Milton
Steve from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Roof & Skylight Install

BUYER BEWARE!! We had Jims roofing install a new roof and 3 skylights. Our roof and one of the skylights are leaking badly. We've tried to get Jim in to fix it for 2 months and finally gave up after numerous calls and emails. We are now paying another company to fix what should have been done right the first time. Do not use this company if you want quality or service!

Kim in Guelph
Kim in Guelph
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Roof Repair

I had Jim's Roofing come repair a leak in June 2010. In June 2011 the same area was leaking so I asked them to come back and look. After several weeks they finally came and told me that my "roof was shot" and I needed a full new roof. He said he would provide pictures and a quote. I called a few other companies to get a second opinion and was told my roof was in fine condition and did not need to be redone. I was also told that the repair job was questionable and they couldn't tell what work had been done by Jim's Roofing. When I told them I would be getting other quotes I never received an estimate, pictures or any further communication.

I would never trust them to come give an honest assessment of a repair after this experience. The customer service was slow and the first time I used them they were very aggressive about receiving payment.

Bev Gray & Associates
Bev Gray & Associates
1 review Erin, ON

New Roof

Jim's team of professional roofers worked hard to get our roof on our new house in the middle of winter. Jan '08 was cold but his guys were
there on time and did an excellent job. Even when I asked them to match a section of low slope roofing with the Red shingles they were able to do it. The roof looks great. We have moved and need a new roof at our new home and the first guy we called was Jim.

More about Jims Roofing and Renovations

Jim’s Roofing and Renovations Inc. is a family-owned and operated company located in Guelph. Our company has been serving the GTA and Hamilton area, as well as surrounding areas for over 30 years. Our installers specialize in all types of roofing applications - full installations as well as repairs with shingles, cedar, flat roofs, skylights, vinyl and aluminum siding as well as full trough installation.

Our installers are up to date with the latest roofing technology to offer you the best products available. We are experienced in a variety of sloped roof applications such as Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shake, Enviroshake and Slate Tiles. We also install a variety of skylights and sun tunnels. We are experienced in a variety of flat roof applications such as TPO, EDPM, Mod Bit, 4-Ply and Dec-Tec. We also have experienced installers for copper work, metal pans, eavestrough, fascia/soffit, as well as aluminum/vinyl siding and specialty siding such as Hardie Board, Maibec and cedar siding. Our service scope includes residential, townhouse complexes, condos, commercial buildings and industrial locations. All of our installers are certified in Working at Heights and follow all safety protocols to ensure a clean/safe work environment for everyone.

For many years, Jim's Roofing and Renovations has had a successful partnership with numerous restoration and insurance companies. Our role is to provide emergency services to home owners when unexpected damages occur as a result of wind and ice storms, fire and tree damage.

From the initial contact for a free detailed no obligation estimate to the final steps of the installation and every aspect in between, Jims Roofing and Renovations strives towards working with you as the Homeowner to collaboratively meet your roofing and renovations needs and expectations. Quality workmanship is a standard in our company and we stand by our written labour warranty and provide a manufacturer warranty for our clients.

Working At Heights and Safety protocols are followed on all job sites. Jim's Roofing and Renovations is fully covered under WSIB and carry Commercial Liability Insurance.

We would like the opportunity to provide you with a free no obligation estimate for your roofing and renovation projects.