Gladstone Property Services

Gladstone Property Services

Reviews for Gladstone Property Services

Mary
Mary

Lawn care and landscaping.

Very impressed with Gladstone Property Services.
Pleased with work. Employees are professional and friendly.
Phone calls and emails are responded to in a timely manner.
Well done!

Thanks for the great review Mary!! I'm happy you were pleased with the team and the work.

- Gladstone property services

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front Yard Sod

Great work! Our front lawn needed some TLC, and that is what we got. The sod is great quality, and they did a great job laying it down.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you were happy with the quality of the sod also the installation.

-Gladstone Property Services

Anne from Scarborough
Anne from Scarborough

Lawn care

Did a professional job with competive pricing. It was a pleasure working with Antonio. Very pleased with results.

Thank you for the great review Anne. It was a pleasure working with you as well, I'm glad your happy with your new lawn!

New sod laid and garden clean up

I was extremely satisfied with the service Gladstone property provided for me. From the moment Antonio introduced himself to me, I felt assured that my property would be well taken care of. They were punctual as well as professional and I could see the pride they took in completing the task. They obviously are very knowledgeable and experienced at what they do. Thanks Gladstone for my beautiful new lawn and tidy surroundings. I will not hesitate to call them again or reccomend them to others.

Thanks so much for the review! I'm happy you are pleased with the work we have done for you, looking forward to hearing from you in the future!

Spring Clean Up

I booked for Antonio and his crew to come do a spring clean up at my house. I didn't get a fall clean up so you can imagine the mess but, Antonio told me not to worry that him and his crew would take care of it. They left my front and back yard in pristine condition, would highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you left your yard in our hands and trusted us to take care of it for you. Hope to book another cleanup soon!

Snow Removal

Antonio was very responsive, he was very friendly, and really wonderful to work with! Would use him again.

Thanks for the review Fiona! See you next winter!

Sandy
Sandy

Property maintenance

I contacted Gladstone Property Services to give me a quote for weekly lawn cutting and removal of some trees and bushes. They came out within a few days of me contacting them, gave me a quote and then came out very shortly thereafter to remove the trees and bushes. They took all branches and debris away with them and left the property in pristine condition. They were very professional. I would highly recommend. The cost includes weekly lawn cutting for the season.

Thanks for the review Sandy! I'm glad we were able to make your experience with us easy and hassle free. Looking forward to maintaining your property all spring/summer.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Brand new front yard sod

Antonio and his crew were there when required. The Sod job was done with great precision and I'm very happy with Gladstone's work.

Thanks for the great review! I'm happy you were pleased with the finished product. Looking forward to doing some more work at your property in the spring!

Ruth
Ruth

Great work and customer service!

Antonio and his team did a great job cleaning up my front and back yards. I just recently moved in and there was a ton of difficult, overgrown plants and bushes. They arrived exactly when they said they would and finished the job fast. They recommended a bit more that I could do to spruce it up which I took them up on and it was worth it. Their pricing was very fair and no surprises. I would highly recommend!

Thanks so much Ruth for the great review! I'm glad we made the outdoor living in your new home a comfortable place to be.

fall cleanup

Antonio and his crew came to do a fall cleanup at my property. They were on time and very efficient with the job they did. I would reccomend them to any of my family and friends.

Thanks for the review! I'm so glad you were satisfied with the job we did.

More about Gladstone Property Services

My name is Antonio Puglisi my passion for landscaping came from seeing the beauty in a finished project. From a simple cut lawn to a brand new deck the beautiful transformations is what hooked me to pursing a career in landscaping. Also the rewarding smiles we get from customers after they also share that same experience.

Mission
At Gladstone we..
- Build long lasting relationships
- Build and develop individual and group learning

In our work
- Our goal is to best serve our customers
- Our goal is to be there for the customer whenever they need us
- Our goal is to ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE EXPECTATIONS