Casa Window Cleaning

Reviews for Casa Window Cleaning

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Excellent service

Daniel did a great job cleaning our gutters and reaching two second-storey windows that were far too high for my ladder comfort level. We had a gutter that was overflowing but since it's been cleared out we had a heavy rain and the gutter worked like a charm. Daniel responded to my request for service very quickly and came out to the job a few days after I called.

More about Casa Window Cleaning

My name is Dan and I'm the proud owner of Casa Window Cleaning. I've been cleaning windows and gutters for almost 10 years now. I love this trade, I love making people happy, and I take great pride in the quality of my work!
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?