Casa Window Cleaning

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Window cleaning

Satisfied customer - windows had not been cleaned in so long and need much TLC!! We are very happy :)

Sami
Sami

Duct cleaning

He was professional and kinds. He completed everything and kept the yard clean, by using the leaf blower and having a bucket with his as he worked.
I would definitely recommend him to others!

TJc
TJc

Professional and Friendly Service

We had our gutters cleaned. We found a very clogged down spout. Dan took his time and disassembled the spout to properly clean it and ensure everything was done well and right the first time. Very good work.

Thank you so much for the praise. The vegetation growing in the downspout had a pretty long and dense root system so I wanted to make sure everything was clear and dislodged. Should drain like a charm now!

3 floor house and basement window cleaning inside and out

Dan & his partner were on time, professional, thorough and easy to work with. The windows look amazing - excellent job - would highly recommend.

Courtney
Courtney

Very happy with Daniel’s work, highly recommend!

I found out about Daniel and his company through a local Facebook group where he was recommended by 2 people. I am super happy with the cleaning job that he did, including interior cleaning of old windows and screens and eavestroughs. Besides being very thorough and professional, Daniel was also a very nice and patient guy. I’m happy I found his company and I will definitely hire him again in the future. My windows are sparkling clean now!

Courtney, you and Mike are wonderful clients and I'm really glad that you found me. You both were very kind, understanding and hospitable. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you need any work done on your property.

Window cleaning

Daniel came to clean my condo windows (corner unit so a lot of windows) and did an excellent job. He was easy to reach in advance of the appointment, arrived on time and was fast and efficient. I would hire his company again and recommend him to anyone in need of his service.

Beckypet in Etobicoke
Beckypet in Etobicoke

Window cleaning and eavestrough cleaning

Excellent company. Daniel is experienced and professional in every aspect of his work. I will hire him again next year.

Hey Becky, I'm so glad you're happy with Andrew's and I's handiwork. Looking forward to see you again in the spring.

SP in Markham
SP in Markham

Very Happy!

Our condo faces south and any grime or dirt on the windows is really obvious. Casa window cleaning did a terrific job. Not only did they clean the very tall windows inside and out, they cleaned both sides of the terrace glass railing. What a difference. I would highly recommend them. They were responsive and very clean. Five stars all the way!!

Thank you! I'm really glad you like our work. Don't hesitate to reach out the next time you'd like them done!

Tanner Stevens
Tanner Stevens

Eavestrough and window cleaning

Daniel is a master of his crafts and really fair on price. Thank you for going above and beyond. I hit a bit of a snag/dilemma prior to the work being conducted - Daniel was able to go ahead with the work and found all the right solutions. I really liked the photos/videos provided to me from my rooftop as part of the diagnosis. Will definitely contact you and your business again and will spread the word. Thank you, again. Oh and my storm door looks like brand new! Amazing!

Thank you for the kind words. I find it can be helpful to show my clients what's going on on their roofs since they often can't see for themselves. Looking forward to working for you again!

Crystal Clear Windows!

Daniel came to clean our extremely grimy windows within 2 days of us reaching out!

I don't believe our windows had been cleaned in at least 10 years and we live near a lot of construction so it almost looked like they were glazed over.

He got on his ladder and cleaned our 2nd and 3rd storey windows in record time, and it was like putting on a new pair of glasses! He even cleaned the interiors of the windows for us. The view outside is now unbelievably clear.

Amazing service, and super kind, informative human. Thanks so much again, Dan!

More about Casa Window Cleaning

My name is Dan and I'm the proud owner of Casa Window Cleaning. I've been cleaning windows and gutters for almost 10 years now. I love this trade, I love making people happy, and I take great pride in the quality of my work!
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?