Canadian CT Movers

InstagramFacebook
Canadian CT Movers

Reviews for Canadian CT Movers

Moving cost

I would HIGHLY recommend Canadian CT Movers for your next move. I hired multiple moving companies and they are far the best. I used them twice moving from toronto to London. A year later, I moved again from London back to my home in toronto. They arranged a very affordable storage for me. They are very efficient, very friendly, and reasonably priced. For the second time of move, I didn't have to be present during the process. Because thats how i trust them so much. They are reliable, insured and will definitely take care of your belongings with care!

The experience from start to finish was very professional. Everyone made me feel like they were experts and cared about meeting my needs. It was such a smooth and no stress at all by the amazing team. I am SO grateful! Use Canadian CT Movers, sincerely and seriously!

Advanced in Aurora
Advanced in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving

We were very pleased with hiring Canadian CT Movers Inc. At first Mike came and assessed all our items during home visit for an estimate and recommended a 26ft truck with 3 men moving crew. They were friendly, efficient and moved large pieces of furniture and packed all my kitchen items! Very pleased and would highly recommend Canadian CT Movers Inc to anyone moving!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great professional movers

The profesional staff were very friendly and helpful! Not to mention that the crew were very efficient while not to damage anything. They went above and beyond what I expected. They blanketed and shrink wraped to protect all my furnitures with special care. We will definitely use Canadian CT Movers again!

Hi.

We are so glad that you have chosen to do business with us. If you are satisfied with our services, please don’t forget to recommend us to your family and your friends. Our professional staff is always waiting to fulfill the needs of our most valued clients. Your moving day was a great opportunity for us and we are happy that you can now get settled in for a wonderful new beginning at your new home.

Please reach us at (416) 857-1500 and ask for our management at CT Movers, John or Michelle for another experience of service excellence.

DAVID in Toronto
DAVID in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Junk removal and moving services

My realtor said i need to demo my house for sale so i contacted Canadian CT Movers for assistance. Michelle quickly reserved a date and provided affordable junk removal service for all my garbages and unwatnted furnitures. My Moving team was Daniel, Ash, Joe and Max. They also helped cleaned my entire five bedroom house and made it spotless as per my request. Moreover, they moved all my unnecessary items that I don't use often to my garage to make my house ready for demonstration.

They did such a great job, when my house was sold, I hired them again without hesitation. I was so happy that I was able to request for the same team to come help move all my items again to my new three bedroom house in Aurora.

On my moving date, they arrived on time and carefully moved all my antique expensive furniture without breaking a sweat and made it look easy... The movers were very respectful and there is no way I could have done it without them. Now I get to enjoy my new house and start decorating for this coming Christmas next month.

Special thanks for Michelle for answering all my questions and providing amazing customer service at very affordable price. I recommend this moving company to everybody in a heartbeat!

Hi David!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that you have put the use of our services for your moving project and hope that you recommend us to your family and friends! Our moving crew has let us know how kind you have been to us during your moving day and that it was a great pleasure to have worked with you!

There is no way that we would have let your moving day go anything less than perfect for you to enjoy your transition period. We are sure that your family will love that new home that you have moved to!

Please reach us at (416) 857-1500 and ask for our management at CT Movers, John or Michelle if you would like to hire us for another job. Don’t forget to recommend us to your family and friends!

Canadian CT Movers team

Güven in Burlington
Güven in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Office moving

This iş the best mixing company by far. O have four commercial printer that i need it moved urgently. They use bubble wrap and moved everything without any damages and very quickly. Thank you CT Movers.... highly recommend.

Hi Guven! |

We are so thankful for your kind words and feedback. We will be telling our staff at Canadian CT Movers right away that you have become happy with our services. We always want to give our clients the best that they could have during their moving day. Moving can be a challenge, but we strive to give service excellence in each of our work so that the job is done well. If we did not make you smile, then we definitely did not do our job. Please get settled in your wonderful new home for a great tomorrow and keep that smile on with the confidence of that excellent moving day you have just had. Our staff at Canadian CT Movers will be glad to get moving with any other job which you have in mind for us. Don’t forget to recommend us to your family and friends as well!

Please reach us at (416) 857-1500 and ask for our management at CT Movers, John or Michelle for the same quality excellence in moving services whenever you need our help again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great moving day

The movers worked fast and efficiently. They moved me to my new home in less time than I expected to help us get settled. I was happy with how they disassembled and reassembled my furniture and they didn't scoff the walls in my new home nor ruin any of my furniture. I have to say that it actually was such a great experience and no doubt I would be using them again and recommend them to others.

Hello!!

Thank you so much for your feedback on our services. We always tend to the minute details of every move to make that client’s move an amazing success and an exemplary effort to let wonderful people like you have a good start of a new beginning at their new home. If you think that the level of service which you have received from us was acceptable, don’t forget to recommend us to your family and friends. Our movers will love to give the same professional service to any other client who will be as amazing as you. Thank you again for your kind review and we do hope that you get settled in.

Please reach us at (416) 857-1500 and ask for our management at CT Movers, John or Michelle for another moving project which you have in mind.

Regards

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Excellent Moving Service

Canadian CT Movers helped me over 3 times in the past 7 years. The customer service by John the manager and Michelle which I found very comfortable speaking with. The attention to detail by the crew were always well above expectations. In particular, I recommend Joseph's crew because they are absolutely phenomenal. I specifically requested them 3 times now. That was how happy I was. John communicated with me throughout so that I would know what was going on, as he was the one to schedule me for the move. I really am happy with everything and wouldnt go for another mover.

Hi Robert, Thanks for choosing Canadian CT Movers to assist with your moving needs on multiple occasions. We appreciate your kind words and being a loyal client of ours for the previous 7 years. We are so happy to have ensured a fast and organized move! Thank you so much for your honest feedback on our services. We depend on our clients to tell us exactly how their move has gone for us to continuously improve on our services. We provide award winning moving services with 100% customer satisfaction guarantee! We hope to help to hear from you again if you need assistance with moving your furnitures again.

Don't hesitate to contact us for any future inquires. We provide price match and lowest price guarantee to meet your budget. Canadian CT Movers Inc is open for bussiness 24/7 and able to attend to all your needs in a short moments notice.

John M. | Sales Manager
416 857 1500
Canadian CT Movers Inc.

Mahsa in Toronto
Mahsa in Toronto

Great moving experience

I have moved more than 8 times in my life and Canadian CT Movers have given me the best experience so far! The crew loaded up a 2 bedroom apartment from a third story apartment with no elevator. They did the job wrapping and loading my belongings in the truck for 2 hours and unloaded into a house in 1.5 hours. They were very professional, extremely hard working and a pleasure to get along with. What a great experience!! I recommend Canadian CT Movers Inc.

Hi Mahsa,
Thank you so much for the honest review! It is very good to hear that you’ve had a fast, safe and courteous moving experience from us! We love to make sure the customers needs are all met swiftly and perfectly. Thank you for your kind words, we would love to move with you again!

Don’t hesitate to call us again for your future moving job in order to get the same level of experience which you have received!
Please Call John or Michelle at (416) 857-1500 and our Canadian CT Movers Team will be able to assist you further.

Private User reviews , ON

Excellent from start to finish!

Moving can be very stressful and after not having moved in 30 years we were very cautious when selecting our moving company. We were impressed right from the beginning with Michelle and John as they were very thorough and professional, in explaining their terms and services. On moving day everything went amazingly well from start to finish. Hossain, Syed and Asif were organized, hardworking, respectful and courteous. They worked alongside us as a team in perfect harmony. We were extremely pleased with Canadian CT Movers and would highly recommend this company to our family and friends. Thank you for helping to make our move a successful and satisfying experience!

Hello,
Reviews like this make us feel very proud of what we do for our clients. Canadian CT Movers is very glad you had an amazing moving experience and that everything was moved safely and according yo your satisfaction. We strive very hard to exceed clients expectations and look forward to servicing all your moving needs in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us at (416) 857-1500 and ask for our management at CT Movers, John or Michelle.
Thank you again for choosing Canadian CT Movers Inc.

Alana in Toronto
Alana in Toronto

Move

Canadian CT movers were amazing from start to finish. John was very knowledgeable and offered a competitive rate. Our four movers couldnt be better: Max, Henry, Sean and Ash. They worked extremely hard, and were thorough and efficient. They took extreme care with our belongings and were so polite and professional. Henry and Max are very experienced movers and take a lot of pride in the work. We would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Alana!

We greatly appreciate the good mentions of our name in your kind review. Moving is not just about transporting your goods from one location to another, but it is a great opportunity for us to be a part of your amazing transition. We are happy to have been a part of this important phase in your life and hope that all goes well in settling in. Our movers also greatly appreciate your warm hospitality at your home during moving day and are glad to have used their experience, tools and knowledge to be helpful to you. Please get in touch with us again for any other moving project which you have in mind and a detailed follow-up of how your move has gone.

Please reach us at (416) 857-1500 and ask for our management at CT Movers, John or Michelle.

Canadian CT Movers Social Media Team

More about Canadian CT Movers

Canadian CT Movers Inc. is the moving company of choice for your next relocation. With everything you have to think about during your upcoming relocation, you shouldn’t have to worry about the actual move itself. Our comprehensive local and long-distance moving services are unparalleled by any other moving companies. Not only do we have the largest moving network in the world, we also have more than 25 years of experience that make us exceptionally qualified to help you get through your move smoothly. We offer over-the-phone estimates for your convenience. No in-home visits required unless requested by you. Moving coverage in all provinces, including international moves around the globe. Compare and Save with Canadian CT Movers. Free, No Obligation Quote, No Deposit or Hidden Fees, Customer Satisfaction is our Priority.

Moving & Storage
Packing Supply Shop Providing: - Free Delivery Within GTA or Curbside Pickup - Variety of Heavy-Duty Cardboard Boxes - Wardrobe Boxes - Plastic Stretch-Shrink Wrap - Padded Moving Blankets - Tape - Variety of Other Packing Supplies
All-Inclusive Moving Company Providing: - Local Moving Services - Junk Removal Services - Storage Services - Long-Distance Moving Services - Packing Services - Piano Moving Services - Billiard Tables or Pool Tables Services - Heavy Safes Relocation Services - Marble Top Tables Services - Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Services - Gazebo / Commercial Tents Services - TV Mounting Services - Installation Services - Appliance Relocation Services
What is the minimum charge?!?! Our Minimum Charge is: 4 Hours Moving Time + Truck Fee.... ––Hourly Rate: The Cost for TWO movers is Total Sum of $120.00 Per Hour. Furthermore, the Clock Starts at the Arrival of the Client's First Location, the Clock Stops once the move has been Completed to the client’s satisfaction at Client’s New Property or Destination.... Additional Movers may be hired for extra $60 per hour. ––All-Inclusive Truck Fee: $180.00 Is the Cost for the Use of Truck, Fuel, Equipment and Materials for the entire day. Every moving crew will arrive with FREE equipment such as dollies, moving blankets, tool box, tape and plastic stretch wrap. Insurance, Travel Time, dismantle and assembly is also included in Truck Fee. ––The Hourly Rate stays the same if Moving Time Exceeds 4 Hours. For Two Movers; after the 4 hours mark, every additional 15-minute will cost only $30.00 until the move is finished at the client's new location. ––We Do Not Have Cancelling or Rescheduling Fees. Deposit is Optional. Therefore, Deposit is Not-Required for clients to Book their Moving Day.
Google Guaranteed Service Provider
2016
100% Money Back Guarantee
Cash / Visa / Mastercard / Amax / E-Transfer
CVOR
CBRB Best Businesses Canada on www.thecbrb.ca & Top Three Best Rated Movers on www.ThreeBestRated.ca
No Hidden Fees, Price Match Policy, Lowest Price Guarantee & 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed