AP Renovations & Flooring

AP Renovations & Flooring

Reviews for AP Renovations & Flooring

1 review Thorold, ON

Laminate flooring

Amazing and quality work done for my bedroom floor. Excellent and reasonable price. Reliable company. Absolutely love my new floors! Went from run down old carpet to new fresh laminate look. Thank you so much,,, I will definitely recommend them!

0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Laminate floor

If I can give this company more than 5 stars I would. AP Renovations & Flooring exceeded our expectations! This company gave us a reasonable price for rip out of carpet, waste removal and flooring installation for our bedroom. Pristine work, kind owner and would definitely recommend to everyone we know! We love our bedroom now more than ever.

More about AP Renovations & Flooring