TM drywall

Richmond Hill ON L4E 0X1

Reviews for TM drywall

Private User reviews London, ON

Basement Project

Amazing job by TM drywall, helpd us with our basement project! Very courteous and always on time, quick and professional what more can you ask for! I would recommend it for everybody!

Basement renovation

Needed some work done in my basement. Got a free estimate, communication was great.
He did an excellent job, very clean and professional. Showed up on time every day, would definitely hire him again.

It was a pleasure working with you

Steve J.
Steve J.
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Repairing drywall and plaster

Tamar was very kind and courteous and did an amazing job. We were in a bind as our contractor was not available for 2 weeks and needed this work done ahead of painters . We are extremely happy with his work in our century home and will not hesitate to refer him to anyone. Thanks again Tamar!

It was a pleasure working with you guys

Top Notch Professional Service

Tamas was amazing, he was prepared, honest and an absolute pro at his trade. Tamas was on time, efficient and incredible attention to detail which is a breathe of fresh air to see these days.

My job was a small one but Tamas treated it with the same priority and attention as a big one.

I highly recommend TM Drywall to anyone that wants a hard working professional they can trust.

It was a pleasure working with you guys thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Built office

Tommi is great to work with hes done 2 projects for me and for all my future projects I will sure to have there I have never seen anyone master framing and drywalling like him.
Extremely talented and quick with his work inhighly recommend his services

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement project

Tamas did an excellent job, he is also an easy going guy who is very professional. We are very happy with the work that was done in our home. He went above and beyond to do the job in a good time frame! I would highly recommend him to absolutely anyone, anytime, who wants high quality drywall work with no issues. He arrived on time, worked efficiently and provided an amazing result which far exceeded my expectations.

Basement framing and drywall

Hi. I hired TM drywall for our basement refinishing project. We are very pleased how he handled the job . Tommy always explain all the steps ahead. He’s expertise and attitude took the stress out of this job. I would highly recommend Tommy for any of your basement framing and drywall finish.

It was a pleasure to working with you guys

More about TM drywall

tm drywall is a professional drywall contracting company. We offer metal and wood framing, drywall installation for residential and commercial projects.