Nutech Air System

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Nutech Air System

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Air conditioner and furnace

Service was excellent, efficient and completed in timely manner
Team was very knowledgeable and very friendly

Patrick
Patrick

Furnace & AC Replacement

My Furnaces blower engine stopped working and my AC needed replacement. Ranjeet was able to give me a high-level quote over the phone, followed rapidly by an in-home consultation. I compared his quote against 6 other companies, large and small, but he answered all my questions, had a mid-range price, with similar and even better product - Lennox. His reviews online were excellent. It was the start of a heat advisory and so I asked him to do it the next day, being as how I made the decision at 4:00 p.m. the current day. I was surprised that he was able to deliver on his promise. He had his guys there at 10:30 a.m. and stayed till 11:00 p.m. as my 21 yr old AC was had issues on removing it. Even better, I thought they were missing a screw as there was hole on the unit and they had completed the installation at night, so I called Ranjeet. He came that weekend with his team and clarified the situation.

Thanks Patrick.
We really appreciate for your feedback.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated on the day of the installation.

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Professional and fast

My furnace had a humming noise coming from it. They were able to diagnose the issue quickly and fix it in a cost effective manner

Thanks for your feedback William.
We really appreciate that.

Jayesh
Jayesh

Water Heater

Nutech Air System provided excellent customer service. Ranjeet and his team was very professional, solved all my questions and explained everything very clearly. They are knowledgeable and experienced. I am 100% satisfied. Thank you Ranjeet!

Thanks for your feedback Jayesh .
We really appreciate that.

Jessica
Jessica

Furnace

I just moved into my home and was experiencing issues with my furnace and realized furnace was very old and outdated. Ranjeet explained the effecincey of my current furnace which was costing me a lot of money to run. He never pressured me to make a change but advised that I should think of changing out the furnace when it is possible for me. I asked questions on brands and he provided me with recommendations and was very knowledgeable on products which I had questions about after doing my research. Ranjeet did install my gasline for my oven and I knew his work and had confidence in his company to install my furnace . Once I decided what machine i wanted, he arranged pick up for the furnace same day and installed the machine in 3 days. Technicians came in and took there time, installed it within a few hours and made sure everything was running great before leaving. I'm very happy with my furnace and and I am confident in the service which he is providing. Thank you and we will be servicing every year with ranjeet very happy we were able to get this done at an affordable price.

Thanks for the wonderful words Jessica.
Customer safety & satisfaction is our first priority.
We believe in long term relationship..

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Install new appliances

Very reliable and clean work I am fully satisfied for their service I recommend th

We really appreciate for your feedback.
These words means a lot for us, boost our morale & improves work ethics.

Richu in Toronto
Richu in Toronto

Water heater

I would definitely recommend Mr. Sharma and his team. They are professional, punctual and competent. They provided us with options and worked with our budget. They even called us back the next day to see if there were any issues.

Thanks for the wonderful words Richu.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority.

Duct work done for legal basement

Amazing team, did a great work in my basement. House keeping was their #1 priority as per my observation. Price was very reasonable.
Followed the COVID protocol. Explained all the work done very detailed.
Definitely i will recommend Nutech team to my family & friends.
Thanks Nutech.

Thanks for the wonderful words Mr Mohan.Customer satisfaction is our first priority & we believe in long term relationship..
We wish you all the very best.

heating issued fix

Reasonable cost for two visits , Prompt service over the weekend. Very friendly and knowledgable technician.

Hot Water Tank Replacement

We had our old leaking Gas Hot water tank removed and replaced with a new Gas Hot water tank. The team of Nutech Air Systems came in on the scheduled time and changed it over in a timely manner and made sure all was well before leaving. Thank you again to the team at Nutech Air Systems. I will be using their services for all my HVAC needs.

Thanks for the wonderful words.

More about Nutech Air System

CERTIFIED LOCAL COMPANY IN BRAMPTON FOR HEATING AND COOLING
Nutech Air System is your local expert available 24/7 for your home comfort and safety. We are certified and registered heating, ventilation & air conditioning professional company and serving quality service in Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Caledon, Bolton, Richmond Hill, Markham and all around GTA for last fifteen years. Our certified team is dedicated to provide efficient & professional service to keep your home at comfort.

Our certified and reliable service technicians are experts in tune-up, maintenance, repair and installation of all trusted brand furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers and inside air quality equipment’s such as Carrier, Goodman, Keeprite, Trane, Lennox, Rinnai, York, Rheem for energy efficiency. Our skilled professionals just minutes away, whether you’re in need of a furnace repair in the middle of a blizzard or our air conditioning services throughout the summer.

WHY NUTECH?
Nutech Air System is HRAI member, WSIB insured, TSSA certified and available 24/7 whenever you need and provides professional repairs of all makes and models of heating and cooling systems, we do it all. We also offer rebate and energy benefit and various solutions to lower your heating and cooling expenses without losing your comfort. In addition, all of our work is 100% guarantee for a full year. That’s why we say “Value and Reliable Service” Guaranteed.

WE RENT WATER HEATERS - INQUIRE THROUGH THE NUMBER BELOW!

(647)-244-0432

FURNACES AIR CONDITIONERS WATER HEATERS WATER PURIFIERS GAS PIPING PLUMBING oVER THE RANGE MICROWAVE INSTALL STOVE GASLINE iNSTALL WASHER FRIDGE INSTALL DISHWASHER LINE INSTALL DRYER INSTALL WATER FILTRATION INSTALL WATER SOFTNER INSTALL CARBON FILTERS INSTALL UV LIGHT INSTALL IN-DUCT SMOKE ALARMS HOME APPLIANCE SERVICE TROUBLE-SHOOTING HUMIDIFIERS RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING NEEDS
BRANDS WE CARRY Our certified experts can perform guaranteed services in tune-ups, maintenance, repair and installation of all trusted and energy efficient brands. such as Carrier, Goodman, Keeprite, Trane, Lennox, Rinnai, York, Rheem.
OUR EXPERTISE We offer installation, repair, maintenance, tune-ups and services for all makes and models for HVAC system for residential application. Our reliable and committed services are available 24/7 for Carrier, Goodman, Keeprite, Trane, Lennox, Rinnai,York, Rheem equipment’s.
2015
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
TSSA, G3, G2 and 313D (Residential A/C)
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on service provided.