Polaron

Bonnie
Bonnie
0 reviews Lawrencetown, NS

Solar Panel Installation

Great professional team that really cares about their customers and service. They've done a lot of projects in the area so I felt comfortable giving them a try. System is functioning well as promised and the numbers are looking good.

hubleytodd
hubleytodd
0 reviews Mahone Bay, NS

Great to deal with

The process was easy and the panels have been working great and any questions that I have are promptly answered.

thehayes
thehayes
0 reviews Canning, NS

Polaron Solar Installatio Team

From the very beginning of the solar panel process Polaron Solar have been great to work with. They took care of all building, electrical and net metering permits as well as any Provincial rebates. That alone is worth the initial investment.
They communicated well and kept us informed of each step throughout the process . Any questions or concerns that I had were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
The installation teams were efficient and neat and put in some long days to complete to install.
It is great to see the panels working and we are loving the sun even more now.
Highly recommend Polaron Solar Energy

treyyork48@gmail.com
T. 8.
1 review New Glasgow, NS

Installed Solar

As soon as everything was signed, they moved along quickly as scheduled. Received multiple emails and calls updating me on my status. They did a thorough inspection and made sure everything was safe and ready before installing. Extremely professional and competent team.

Private User reviews Head Of Saint Margarets Bay, NS

Solar panel install & supply

Great company to do business with!!
They did everything they said they would do and kept me informed every step of the way.

Taylor
Taylor
1 review Charlottetown, PE

Solar Panel

Been a year since I got my panels installed now and I'm very happy. Recently got my brother to call in and they're already working out a system for him. Production from the panels is as expected from the proposals. I'm personally also very happy with the durability as it's been through some pretty bad storms the last year. Top-tier service and quality.

lyndastevenson
lyndastevenson
0 reviews Debert, NS

Moving toward the future with solar panels

From start to finish Polaron was very professional. I have a 1997 kit home with no attic(cathedral ceilings through out), therefore the engineers could not see the supports for the roof. They were prepared to walk away rather than say "It will probably be OK." Not until I found a way (through a closet) to confirm that my roof could actually support the weight that would be on it, would they proceed. Just got my first power bill, last year for the same period was 323.77, this year was 25.77. I have a app on my phone that enables me to see exactly what each of the panels is doing at any time during the day.

Noemie in Toronto
Noemie in Toronto
1 review Kingston, NS

Good to see my bill

my bi monthly NSP bills were in range of 600-800 and I pay $285 monthly for system. I have generated approximately 3100 kwh’s since July 2nd. Above and beyond my actual expectations to be truthful. I anticipate a check $$$ from NSP on my anniversary date. No brainer if you can use Polaron’s interest free money to finance your system. You can use your own money to pay down higher interest rates on credit cards or whatever you want

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are enjoying your system thus far. Our financing has definitely made it easier to go solar overall. It is a great feeling getting away from the power company

Bill
Bill
0 reviews Halifax, NS

Solar

Very good deal for my panels. They designed a great system for me that offsets my power bill by over 100%. I also like how I can see everything that’s happening on my phone so I can stay connected with the system

The monitoring unit is quite helpful and interesting to use. Have fun with the information, and if you need help navigating it a bit more, feel free to reach out to us.

Tom
Tom
0 reviews Middle Sackville, NS

Fast Installation

The installation was faster than I expected and the installers were very friendly and cleaned up thoroughly after they were done installing. Very quick response time and great customer service.

We hope to continue that service post installation.

More about Polaron

Having launched in 2013, and since weathered numerous provincial policy and regulatory changes that have threatened the industry, Polaron has endured as the largest residential solar company in Canada—with over 3,500 installs across the nation.

Operating locally in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, and PEI, we offer all-inclusive packages that include design, financial planning, installation, and professional maintenance.

Our dedicated team works tirelessly to ensure that each step of the process gets completed with care and precision. You get the best quality solar panel system as well as maximum savings, thanks to our innovative program that makes solar more affordable than ever.