Home Steam

Reviews for Home Steam

Bill
Bill

Professional All the Way

I highly recommend this business. They were professional from the moment they contacted me through the duct cleaning they completed for us.
All processes were communicated clearly and the job was completed in a timely manner with respect to our needs. Before and after pictures demonstrated a job well done!
To Aaron and Umar, a personal thanks for your professionalism and friendly manner.

We are glad that you're satisfied with our service, hoping to work with you again

TonioJ.
TonioJ.

Duct Cleaning For Winter

Erin was very friendly and professional.

I am very satisfied with the duct cleaning service received as well being flexible with booking the appointment.

Would recommend this company to others.

Tonio J.

Sudarsan
Sudarsan
0 reviews Milton, ON

Duct cleaning

My house is approx 12 years old and the previous owner did not clean the ducts as it seems. Sinan came this afternoon and did a thorough inspection of the entire duct system and he gave me a very clear idea about what the current situation of the system is and how he is going to do it. The work was completed in about 2 Hrs since I had asked to clean the dryer vent as well. After cleaning was done he showed me the before and after photos. He did an amazing job. He is very friendly guy. I give full marks for everything. And also he was wearing a mask. Thank you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Duct Cleaning

Excellent service. On time, clean, thorough and was very willing to do anything extra. Highly recommended. Worker wore a mask and kept his distance. Have advice when we asked any questions.

Ted
Ted

Duct and furnace cleaning

Sinan came to clean out our air ducts, furnace and dryer vent. He was very quick and thorough, even cleaning the air filter as much as he could, and he didn't leave any mess behind. He was also conscientious about our cat's well-being from the noise. Thanks!

Hun in Mississauga
Hun in Mississauga

Great Service

Sinan arrived on time, wore a mask and was very pleasant and clean. He went straight to work, showed us before and after pics and explained the process thoroughly. He didn't seem to mind when we asked him questions. All around great service and person, would recommend. -Christina

ryan in Toronto
ryan in Toronto

Air duct cleaning

Fantastic service, showed up on time. Very informative and did very good job. Very professional and clean. I would reccomend them to family and friends the ducts look brand new!

Tracey
Tracey
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Great service and reasonable pricing

Sinan arrived right on time and was very polite and professional. He explained to me exactly what he would be doing and quickly went about doing it. I had forgotten about a few hidden vents in the house but by the time I thought to tell Sinan, he had already cleaned them. He also did a great job cleaning the dryer vent and around it. When he was done, he took the time to show me before and after photos. All in all, great job and I will definitely use Home Steam again and/or would recommend to anyone needing their ducts cleaned.

Sophie in Ottawa
Sophie in Ottawa

duct cleaning

The quote was quick and the woman pleasant. The technician comes on time, show us some picture before/after and clean our duct. Everything was really professional and we are grateful for the service.

Manal N
Manal N
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent service & professionalism

Aaron was very professional and did an amazing job cleaning our air ducts in our house. He took initiative to take before and after photos for us to show the difference in our vents. I would definitely recommend this company!

More about Home Steam

Home Steam is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial air ducts, carpets, area rugs, tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System and epoxy flooring. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction.

Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

why choose us?

-We follow the industry standards and regulations
-We use cutting edge cleaning technology
-Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
-We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products
-We don't leave your home until seeing a happy face.