Home Steam

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Home Steam

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Service - Duct cleaning

thank you Aaron for the great work. I really appreciate you being on time and being very neat in my home while providing a thorough duct cleaning. Seeing the photos of the ducts and dirt was also very helpful.

We are glad that you're satisfied with our Duct Cleaning Service, hoping to work with you again

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Representative was on time thorough, professional and helpful. He was knowledgable, answered all questions and explained the process step by step before commencing. I would be happy to recommend Home Steam to anyone.

Arani in Scarborough
Arani in Scarborough

Bathroom exhaust fans and dryer vent cleaning

We used home steam duct cleaning for dryer vent and bathroom exhaust fans. Sinan and Aaron were quick to respond and provided detailed information. Aaron arrived promptly as scheduled. He was very polite and professional. He also recommended some tips on how to maintain the filters and dryer vent cleaned. I would highly recommend this company.

Awesome Service

The service was awesome. Very responsive and completed the job quickly and expertly. I am very happy with the service from Home Steam Canada and would highly recommend them.

C in Richmond Hill
C in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaned out central vac unit

My central vacuum hadn't been properly cleaned in over a decade. I'd emptied the canister pretty regularly, but I could see how bad the weighted bag was and everything was just layers of dust in the equipment. When I had once tried to clean it myself, dust flew everywhere and it was a disaster. So when I saw their truck at my neighbours' I gave them a call. They were at my house the next day and within 20 minutes the unit was cleaned and looked almost new. Saved me the trouble and I'm hopeful that the vacuum will be sucking better than it has in years.

We are glad that you're satisfied with our service, hoping to work with you again

Vikram in Oakville
Vikram in Oakville

Duct cleaning

Sinan did a thorough and professional job. And he was a very pleasant person as well. Very satisfied

Good work

The guys showed up on time and were very carefull with their equipment in my home. They stayed and took care of each vent and air return and i was very happy with the overall service.

I will be using them again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent work, professional staff , job sleekly done
Reasonable price , fast and efficient

Eva
Eva

Great Service! Everything you could ask for! 10/10

Home Steam Duct Cleaning was prompt, tidy, efficient, informative and highly effective. Scheduling was very quick and Aaron was a pleasure to work with. The team completed furnace blower cleaning, plus botanical disinfectant fogger for two of our homes and we will defiantly referring them to many others. Would highly recommended for any service offered! 10/10

pmqf in Toronto
pmqf in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

They arrived as scheduled. Very nice guys, very efficient. They did a complete clean and even came back to help us out regarding a furnace problem as well. Loved their work ethic...would have them back no problem. Highly recommend this company.

More about Home Steam

Home Steam is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial air ducts.Home Steam offers comprehensive duct cleaning services for homes and businesses. Your HVAC system gets a lot of use throughout the year. Ensuring your ductwork is clean can help extend the life of your system. Our affordable duct cleaning services help restore your home’s air quality and ensure your system runs at peak performance.

Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

why choose us?

-We follow the industry standards and regulations
-We use cutting edge cleaning technology
-Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
-We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products
-We don't leave your home until seeing a happy face.