DreamAir Heating and Cooling Inc.

Ottawa ON K2J 0N8

DreamAir Heating and Cooling Inc.

Reviews for DreamAir Heating and Cooling Inc.

mbinnie in Ottawa
mbinnie in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace replacement including significant duct work

Nitin and the team were fantastic. They came when scheduled, agreed on a fair price and did great work, including dealing with a few unexpected surprises. I found them honest, helpful and very responsive to my instructions and concerns.

cbruno.pvs in Ottawa
cbruno.pvs in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gas Line Installation

We just had a gas line added for a BBQ today and we are very happy with the service we received. Nitin and his team are prompt, professional and extremely efficient in their work!

Connie in Ottawa
Connie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Goodman Furnace

Extremely satisfied with our new Goodman Furnace – Exceptional Service from DreamAir Heating and Cooling Inc. Amazing, friendly service from the first contact to the completed job.
Our furnace died, technician recommended a new furnace as ours was really old. We scheduled the installation service. The technician even answered some additional questions I had regarding my AC. Very helpful and insightful with tips on how to take care of my furnace & AC. He also explained the warranty in details and service plans as an option service.

I would highly recommend Dreamair Heating & Cooling as a service company!! Keep up the great work!! Connie C.

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Service and installation

Mr. Nithin did an excellent job at my place and I strongly recommend him for furnace and A/c servicing and installations.

Private User reviews , ON

Hot water tank repair

Great service and amazing job done by the team. Very responsive to calls and very professional service. I recommend them strongly.

More about DreamAir Heating and Cooling Inc.

ABOUT DREAMAIR HEATING AND COOLING OTTAWA, ON
DreamAir Heating and Cooling Inc. is a reputed, reliable residential HVAC company. We offer top-notch HVAC Installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services. We provide services in a large geographical area in and around Ottawa

Our team comprises of expert HVAC technicians who take pride in their quality of work, experience, skills, professionalism, dependability and commitment. We believe in building a long term relationship with our clients. Instead of just treating the symptoms of an HVAC problem, we get to its root cause and eliminate it. When it comes to HVAC systems, prevention is better than cure. To help you steer clear of HVAC repair nightmares, our team designs a customized maintenance plan

No matter how complex your HVAC needs are, our team got you covered anytime and any day of the year. No job is too small or too big for us.