Your French Touch

InstagramFacebook

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Your French Touch

Complete Bathroom renovations

I had a very dated main bathroom that I needed to be updated on top of some weird angled walls that were a waste of space. I hired Your French Touch after being recommended by friends and I have to say I'm very happy with the results. Everything was gutted and rebuilt. The team was really friendly, on-time and I was kept up to date on what was going on, what was accomplished and what the next steps were each day. The results are amazing and it's too bad I can only post one picture because the tub is amazing!

Thank you! We love your bathroom too. Your bathtub is to die for!

Installation of French oak doors

French Touch owner is very details oriented and professional. Project executed on time and budget. Project consisted in installing French oak doors with side panels plus two additional oak doors.
Project was executed in 4 days. The above mentioned cost does not include the cost of the doors and side panels.

Thank you!
The doors look really beautiful

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

On time. On budget. Perfection.

Hands down the best contractor weve ever worked with; and weve worked with dozens.
Stephanie is a perfectionist, and it shows when it comes to her approach, attention to detail and no compromises when it comes to finished product.
Stephanie delivered under budget and delivered within a very aggressive timeline. I highly recommend her to anyone looking at getting a renovation done.

Thank you, I really appreciate the kind words!

Louis in Woodstock
Louis in Woodstock
0 reviews Red Bridge, NB

BASEMENT RENOVATIONS

STEPHANIE AND HER CREW DID A WONDERFUL JOB BY ADDING A STORAGE ROOM IN OUR BASEMENT. STEPHANIE WAS PROFESSIONAL, EFFICIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WE WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN HOME RENOVATIONS.
LOUISE/LOUIS

Thank you so much Louis. Working on your project was a breeze!

KM
KM

3-bathroom renovation

Cannot say enough good things about the company. Above all else, they removed the anxiety associated with home renovations, especially with their communication and management style. I was treated with the upmost respect from the start.

Right from the design process, the contractor actively listened to family needs, and proposed cost effective solutions. I am not very good at design and appreciated the ideas being put forth, including things which I didn't even know existed.

Additionally, invoices were detailed and well organized, and there were no surprise costs once work had begun. Efforts had also been made to order materials when they were on sale. I always had a general sense of when the crew was showing up, and the work was completed within a reasonable timeframe.

I have referred this company to several friends, and intend to use them again myself.

I am so glad your bathrooms turned out so beautiful! It was a pleasure working in your home!

Chris
Chris
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom remodel and complete rewiring and new plumbing for entire house

The project was a large one starting with a almost complete gut job to the entire main level of my house. Stephanie with Your French Touch was amazing. She came in and organized everything from helping me pick out tiles and colours to organizing the many contractors. The house was very old and it was time to update many things. The entire wiring in the house was redone and all the plumbing was redone. The bathroom was gutted and the floors levelled. The bathroom looks great with a large walk in shower and floating vanity. The entire first level and the home office upstairs was drywalled and looks great. I wanted to do some of the work and Stephanie understood this and worked around what I wanted to do like painting and the trim work. I’m extremely happy with Your French Touch and have already recommended her to friends.

Thank you so much Chris, we are so happy you like your space. Your project was super interesting, it was a pleasure working together. Enjoy your home. Stephanie

Jin in Ottawa
Jin in Ottawa

Bathrooms Renovation

am very grateful about the experience with Stephanie for my bathroom renovation. Her and her colleagues are very professional. They’ve finished my bathroom renovation faster than expected with excellent quality. Stephanie also kindly explained to me about what she did for each day. Since I already did a renovation before which ended up with very poor quality, I can clearly see how well Stephanie and her team worked. Overall, I am more than satisfied with the result. My best wishes goes to them for their efforts. I would highly recommend them to my friends when they also need to do work.

Thank you for your kind words Jin. We are so happy we could help and repairs the issues that you had with your bathrooms. The bathrooms are very cute and you will be able to enjoy them for a long time.
Stephanie

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

Door and cupboard installation

French Touch installed two French doors, two bathroom doors and three bi-fold cupboard doors. The company even returned and bought on my behalf two bi-folds that were not the right size. The new doors required resetting since the old hinge placements were no longer correct.
The company had all the equipment and saws needed to cut the doors, including for fixtures and handles.
Excellent work.

Thanks Tony,
We appreciate the kind words.

Linda
Linda

Milling and installation of 8 interior doors

Stephanie is very professional and thorough in her work. She explained the work before she started so we would understand exactly what was required and why. She was open and transparent in all aspects of her work, and left our house tidy after she finished the door installation.
We highly recommend Stephanie and will not hesitate to use her services for other work in our home.

Thank you so much Linda, it's been a great pleasure helping you with your doors.

Very unsatisfied customer in Gloucester
Very unsatisfied customer in Gloucester

2 bathrooms renovations

The renovations were done professionally and executed in a timely fashion.

The products provided were of good quality and installed properly. Additional work was also performed very well.

The advise provided was excellent.

Thank you for the kind words. I imagine you meant satisfied :-)

More about Your French Touch

We offer renovation services in the Ottawa region:
- Bathroom and kitchen remodel
- Flooring
- Painting
- Door installation
- Stairs
- Full home renovation as well as small targeted updates

How do we operate?
- Transparent pricing
- Simple interior design choices
- Respectful approach to your renovation
- Fun process